IRON GAIA MAFIA!

As much as I hate to do this, I'm gonna vote Chaos Productions.
Mainly because I believe Relyt when he says he was voting randomly. It was a pretty good move to get the game rolling and whoever started the first vote would catch flack no-matter the reason.
Secondly, there's something about CP I just don't trust at this moment in time. That may change, but for now, I'll cast my vote:

##vote Lynch ChaosProductions
Uh, anyone want to do a vote tally? I might just not cast a vote today and let you guys make the decision today (if it comes down to a tie, I would vote), since a Celestial has already been killed, thus relieving some of the pressure to kill one off all the time.
3- ChaosProductions
2- Me *gulp*
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3879.msg78421#msg78421 date=1244086163
GOG: I was calling you a machine in reference to your avatar and support of robot overlords, not because I figured you a Celestial.

I see now, you were calling me an it. You sure robotic scorpions don't breed?
GOG also has one vote on him.

Meh. Exhausted, can't really figure out which case is the most fruitful at the moment.
Current Votecount
ChaosProductions (3): Relyt, -Relyt, Relyt, GameOverGames Productions, Liberty
Relyt (2): Tonfa, ChaosProductions, GameOverGames Productions, -ChaosProductions, -GameOverGames Productions, ChaosProductions, -Tonfa, -ChaosProductions, Ark, ChaosProductions
GameOverGames Productions (1): AeroGP
Tonfa (0): ChaosProductions, -ChaosProductions, Relyt, -Relyt

Not Voting (3): Natook, AznChipmunk, Tonfa

Deadline 8PM Pacific time Sunday June 7th.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
##vote Relyt

I have a sneaking suspicion it's him, something he said a while ago gave off the "heh I don't know how to play (but am actually wolf)" vibe. If he provides a logical defense, idk, we'll see how this goes.
author=AeroGP link=topic=3879.msg78426#msg78426 date=1244087221
##vote GameOverGames Productions

I want to see where this vote takes us. Something just seems off about his behavior, and no-one thus far has yet to question his legitimacy, even though he has shown little to prove it.

I believe you are the one who has shown little to prove your legitimacy. If you do not die whilst being incased in a B.L.O.B., we shall know you are a Celestial.
GameOverGames Productions is just a nuisance.
author=AznChipmunk link=topic=3879.msg78573#msg78573 date=1244156691
##vote Relyt
If he provides a logical defense, idk, we'll see how this goes.

I'm sick of defending myself. Is there anything else I can say!? Read the previous posts...unless you're trying to detract attention away from yourself too! Gosh, this is confusing!

author=AznChipmunk link=topic=3879.msg78579#msg78579 date=1244165711

Now that's just mean.
author=Relyt link=topic=3879.msg78589#msg78589 date=1244168262
author=AznChipmunk link=topic=3879.msg78579#msg78579 date=1244165711

Now that's just mean.

His lack of logical posts can deter discussion on figuring out who the wolves are.
## Vote Relyt

I agree with Azn on this one, something doesn't feel right. Until I hear a better defense, my vote stays.
##vote Ark

I'm suspicious about him. It sounds almost like he is trying to insinuate that he is the Vigilante to put us off his tracks, and he was the only one who jumped in and also voted on lynching Gemini (Resistance Soldier) on the first day.
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3879.msg78419#msg78419 date=1244085508
Yeah, I was thinking that he probably added one extra town and one extra mafia member.
Also, when I said this for some reason I was thinking that the last game had had 9 players instead of 7.

Still think it's more likely that there would be three Celestials rather than four.
I told you. My entire defense happened earlier.

author=Relyt link=topic=3879.msg78388#msg78388 date=1244081454
author=Liberty link=topic=3879.msg78378#msg78378 date=1244078232
I'd also like to hear Relyt's defence first, but if it doesn't make sense it'll be 4 votes for lynch. Better come up with a good one, Relyt.

I'm pretty sure that the whole reason that people are voting against me is that I voted randomly...and told everybody about it.

After Tonfa noticed this and suspected me people jumped on the bandwagon BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A BETTER MOVE TO MAKE.

When you think about it, I'm making the same decision that everybody else has, I just made it first, which has put me on the chopping block.

Think about it. Aside from randomly voting, what makes you think I'm Mafia?

author=Tonfa link=topic=3879.msg78402#msg78402 date=1244082709
##unvote

Not comfortable with having this many votes on Relyt right now. More discussion and thinking is required.

author=Liberty link=topic=3879.msg78458#msg78458 date=1244099205
As much as I hate to do this, I'm gonna vote Chaos Productions.
Mainly because I believe Relyt when he says he was voting randomly. It was a pretty good move to get the game rolling and whoever started the first vote would catch flack no-matter the reason.

##vote Lynch ChaosProductions

Any Questions?
I got one! Why aren't you voting on Ark, unless you know he's a Celestial hmm... Mr. Celestial. No not really. I'm inclined to believe you from what I have seen. At the moment I think more discussion is required than a bunch of people following the crowd and voting on you.
But then again, you are trying to use other peoples thoughts as a cover up for your lack of actual posting and lack of a solid defense.
Unless you really want to stop playing, all of your double posting nonsense isn't helping you prove your innocence, let alone his guiltiness...