IRON GAIA MAFIA!

@Relyt: Well, in all honesty, we really don't have any better moves to make, but I'll unvote for now since we do have time. Patience is an important thing I'd assume, but in your defense, you don't really act like you have a guilty conscience.

##Unvote

How about we post our opinions on people so far?

Ark: Not much of a talker I see. Kinda makes me wonder why he's so quiet. Possibly knows he'd slip up and tries to keep quiet? Although, granted I haven't seen him around other forums as much either so he might not have the kind of time to be on here a lot. Or just nothing to add. No preference.

Tonfa: Very intelligent and thorough. Not really feeling that he's Mafia. I also feel like more people would resort to just random voting and the game itself wouldn't be as fun without him. Except he randomly voted on Gemini on day 1 as well. I would assume that's just to get things moving. Not voting on him for now until something changes, mainly just to keep his intelligence. It seems almost more beneficial to keep someone around with a mind for these kind of situations and have him the killer than to have everyone just voting whoever posts.

Liberty: Also quiet, but more active than the other quiet types. I keep forgetting she's even playing. Never really seems like the guilty type with the posts she made. No preference yet.

AeroGP: Doesn't really feel like him. I wish I had more to go off of, but he hasn't said much either. I also don't like him going back to inactivity. Flying under the radar perhaps? No preference but I'm iffy.

GameOverGames Productions: Really not helping in anything. He's been casting random votes throughout each day and just saying so many things that you can't really determine anything about him other than he's annoying. Almost makes me want to vote on him just to clear out the noise :P. But then again, his vote is just as powerful as anyone elses. If he's vanilla town, we still need him I guess. I believe he's capable of intelligently inputting his opinions, but as of now, he's not doing much of that. Vote leans toward him, but not enough to actually vote for now.

Relyt: I'm not condemning him for randomly voting. There's not much else we can do other than that though. I believe we're getting a little impatient I suppose. Random lynching gets the game moving, but it's not necessarily helpful. Although, with a Mafia member gone, it seems to be safer. For some reason he feels off to me, which after thinking about it, it isn't a good enough reason to lynch him. I want a slightly better reason to vote.

ChaosProductions: He's following the crowd, which actually, is a common thinking pattern for Mafia, considering they just want everyone dead and if they weren't the first to spark the idea to lynch, they're normally off target, but as for now there's not much to do other than follow the crowd since it's only Day 2 and the night actions just told us that there's more than just Mafia among us. No preference for now, but that could change by the next day.

AznChipmunk: He's staying off the radar rather well in my head, and I'm not really sure why, because he has been posting. I've agreed with his posts most of the time during Day 2, so he's doing alright in my book. Seems innocent to me, but I didn't like how on Day 1 he says he doesn't vote on the first Day, but before that post he had voted for a No Lynch. Possibly so he wouldn't be randomly killed on Day 1 like last game though.

My opinions have been made after going over the rest of the posts, and I dislike how just by being calculating, people become intimidating.(Azn, Tonfa). Really though, I don't have too much preference as you can see. Not enough motive for it for now.

I hope this post sparks more discussion.
Current Votecount
Relyt (3): Tonfa, ChaosProductions, GameOverGames Productions, -ChaosProductions, -GameOverGames Productions, ChaosProductions, -Tonfa, -ChaosProductions, Ark, ChaosProductions, AznChipmunk, Natook, -Natook
ChaosProductions (2): Relyt, -Relyt, Relyt, GameOverGames Productions, Liberty, -GameOverGames Productions
GameOverGames Productions (1): AeroGP
Ark (1): GameOverGames Productions
Tonfa (0): ChaosProductions, -ChaosProductions, Relyt, -Relyt

Not Voting (2): Natook, Tonfa

Deadline 8PM Pacific time Sunday June 7th.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
About my inactivity, I have a busy day and I'm devoting most of it to my RS! submission, so I have something more to show than just a bunch of custom menus.

I will say that it was a mistake on my part to have missed out on the first day. I don't think I would have agreed with everyone's choice to not lynch.
author=Natook link=topic=3879.msg78601#msg78601 date=1244176201
Seems innocent to me, but I didn't like how on Day 1 he says he doesn't vote on the first Day, but before that post he had voted for a No Lynch.

Er, hm, I think you misunderstood that since I said I abstain on the first day. That's what I call no lynching, since when I used to play this tons, the command for voting a no lynch was /me lynch abstain.

Well, Relyt is a little suspicious to me, since random voting on Day 2 right away is... well, a suspicious thing. Random voting on Day 1 is just random, but random voting on Day 2 I fear may have ulterior motives.

However, I also fear that you guys unvoting against Relyt may be his fellow wolves trying to protect him, as I think there's only 2 left, with 7 villagers against them. (It may be 3 and 6, but I'm not sure, I think it was 3 wolves originally.)

I don't really want to say much more, since I think it is dangerous to give too much analysis of what I think of other players.

Also, forgive me if I say wolves, that's just out of habit. I mean the Celestials or mafia or whatever.
Weird... I'm the only one that thinks I'm using strategy? (decides to roll with it and say it was my plan all along to use random voting to make the Celestials think I'm harmless)

I guess some of you are only looking at the bolded vote part and not the reasoning to my changes?
author=AeroGP link=topic=3879.msg78600#msg78600 date=1244176063
Unless you really want to stop playing, all of your double posting nonsense isn't helping you prove your innocence, let alone his guiltiness...
Well you can't edit your posts in this game now can you. I spent a good five minutes on that animation.
author=AznChipmunk link=topic=3879.msg78605#msg78605 date=1244177208
author=Natook link=topic=3879.msg78601#msg78601 date=1244176201
Seems innocent to me, but I didn't like how on Day 1 he says he doesn't vote on the first Day, but before that post he had voted for a No Lynch.

Er, hm, I think you misunderstood that since I said I abstain on the first day. That's what I call no lynching, since when I used to play this tons, the command for voting a no lynch was /me lynch abstain.

Ah, my mistake.
Natook: As I stated in my post, my vote against Gemini was because he jumped into the No Lynch bandwagon with seemingly no explanation. I was wrong about him in retrospect, of course, and NL turned out alright as well.

Now then. Having read the whole topic several times, I'll try to make some sense out of this mess.

Azn: Giving analysis is only dangerous if you're a celestial mafia scumwolf and end up getting killed, in which case analyzing their past posts and votes becomes a very valuable tool for town. Being too neutral is effectively the same as saying nothing at all...which concerns me. (For an example of the latter behavior, see: ace prime) That said, I have my reasons to believe you're town based on the words you HAVE said, for now. But please do get involved more.

author=Relyt link=topic=3879.msg78388#msg78388 date=1244081454
author=Liberty link=topic=3879.msg78378#msg78378 date=1244078232
I'd also like to hear Relyt's defence first, but if it doesn't make sense it'll be 4 votes for lynch. Better come up with a good one, Relyt.

I'm pretty sure that the whole reason that people are voting against me is that I voted randomly...and told everybody about it.

After Tonfa noticed this and suspected me (reasonable...) people jumped on the bandwagon BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A BETTER MOVE TO MAKE.

When you think about it, I'm making the same decision that everybody else has, I just made it first, which has put me on the chopping block.

SO, BECAUSE RIGHT ABOUT NOW I'M VERY SUSPICIOUS OF THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS ALL...

##unvote
##vote Lynch Tonfa

Think about it. Aside from randomly voting, what makes you think I'm Mafia?

The more I read this post the more it seems wrong in my head. Essential message I'm getting from this: "I'm just like all of you who vote randomly/jump on a bandwagon with no reason, let's kill the person who tries to make cases." Ghk. There's also this, directed at Relyt:

author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3879.msg78597#msg78597 date=1244171777
But then again, you are trying to use other peoples thoughts as a cover up for your lack of actual posting and lack of a solid defense.

Which I do completely agree with. Quoting someone unvoting you does not qualify as a reasoning for your actions.

ON THE OTHER HAND:

author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3879.msg78361#msg78361 date=1244074077
You're dangerous to us either way, intentionally or no.

author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3879.msg78367#msg78367 date=1244074645
You know, I'll go with the general concensus, given that that's a reasonable point.

## unvote

## vote Reylt

Let's both of us hope you're right. >:(

author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3879.msg78404#msg78404 date=1244083537
And Tonfa is really calculating, which makes me uneasy as to his position. But, I'll go with him for now.

## unvote

author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3879.msg78421#msg78421 date=1244086163
Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa. Hold up. I'm just following the leader here.

Whoa whoa whoa, indeed. Every single one of these comments are in relation to me. It's like...you're just "following my lead", while "remaining suspicious" of me in an attempt to distance yourself, and planning to blame me and get me lynched and look like a shining example of a paragon townie tomorrow when Relyt ends up being town? I'm not sure how you intend to explain yourself out of me flipping town, though...unless it's too late by then. I don't think so. I have a heavy feeling that you're scum, what with all the bandwagoning you're doing.

##vote ChaosProductions

Liberty, AeroGP, Ark, POST MORE ACTUAL THOUGHTS.
author=Tonfa link=topic=3879.msg78618#msg78618 date=1244188736
Azn: Giving analysis is only dangerous if you're a celestial mafia scumwolf and end up getting killed, in which case analyzing their past posts and votes becomes a very valuable tool for town. Being too neutral is effectively the same as saying nothing at all...which concerns me. (For an example of the latter behavior, see: ace prime) That said, I have my reasons to believe you're town based on the words you HAVE said, for now. But please do get involved more.

Well, for me, it's more about, I don't want any wolves to think that I don't suspect them, so I am trying to remain neutral with everyone. I kind of agree with your argument about ChaosProductions, but I want to see what he has to say before I vote towards lynching him.

I'm changing my vote.

##unvote
##vote Relyt

Why?

author=Tonfa link=topic=3879.msg78618#msg78618 date=1244188736
Whoa whoa whoa, indeed. Every single one of these comments are in relation to me. It's like...you're just "following my lead", while "remaining suspicious" of me in an attempt to distance yourself, and planning to blame me and get me lynched and look like a shining example of a paragon townie tomorrow when Relyt ends up being town? I'm not sure how you intend to explain yourself out of me flipping town, though...unless it's too late by then. I don't think so. I have a heavy feeling that you're scum, what with all the bandwagoning you're doing.

##vote ChaosProductions

Liberty, AeroGP, Ark, POST MORE ACTUAL THOUGHTS.

It feels to me that you're just using certain words to 'prove' that you aren't a threat. It feels over-the-top to use the label 'scum'. You're trying too hard (imo).

Also, I don't talk too much because:
a) The last couple of days have been busy, and
b) I like to mull things over before I post a thought that may get someone lynched.
I don't really know how you get Relyt as scum from an argument directed against me. And for the record, the term "scum" is a common generic term for mafia and one I've been accustomed to. Celestials, scum, Mafia, werevolves, terrorist nazis(okay maybe not this one), does it matter?
Where I come from 'scum' means lowest of the low, filth, the most disgusting - it's pretty harsh to call someone that.
I suppose, if it is a different meaning... then perhaps I'm getting my wires crossed.

##unvote
## vote no lynch

Guess I'm up in the air at the moment.
...you're voting to lynch me....over something Tonfa said...I'm confused.
Gah! I'm getting confused on who posted what. >.< Sorry, Relyt. And no, I've changed my vote.(As seen above)
Current Votecount
Relyt (3): Tonfa, ChaosProductions, GameOverGames Productions, -ChaosProductions, -GameOverGames Productions, ChaosProductions, -Tonfa, -ChaosProductions, Ark, ChaosProductions, AznChipmunk, Natook, -Natook, Liberty, -Liberty
ChaosProductions (2): Relyt, -Relyt, Relyt, GameOverGames Productions, Liberty, -GameOverGames Productions, Tonfa, -Liberty
GameOverGames Productions (1): AeroGP
Ark (1): GameOverGames Productions
No Lynch (1): Liberty
Tonfa (0): ChaosProductions, -ChaosProductions, Relyt, -Relyt

Not Voting (1): Natook

Deadline 8PM Pacific time Sunday June 7th.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Alright, I'm debating between Chaos and re-voting Relyt for today. I don't like Chaos' method of following the crowd. and Relyt still seems uneasy (I don't mind the random voting, it is needed actually in the beginning), but before I vote I would like to hear a final defense from the both of them, which would also be beneficial for other players considering other players are going to have to change their vote and these two have the most votes at the moment. Time is running out folks, and I think the least we should have right now is a no lynch. That just gives the Mafia and the Wildcard another chance to kill innocents at night, (or possibly each other, which would be the most beneficial outcome, but that's the most unlikely possibly, and there's also the chance of there being more mafiar) so really, I dislike the No Lynch option completely.

Either way, again, I would like to hear a final defense from Chaos and Relyt.
Relyt's playing you all!
As for being uneasy, I'm simply responding to the countless requests for a defense. Everybody seems to want to Lynch me, and that doesn't bode well for me. I DON'T WANT TO DIE.

Anything else?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
If Tonfa's a Rebel, then his calculating methods and obvious previous experiance with this game is a healthy asset to my survival.

If Tonfa's a Celestial, then his calculating methods and obvious previous experiance with this game is a strong danger to my survival.

That's the dilemma. I'm about ~70% sure he's a Rebel - but that leaves ~30%.

Also, I'm about 60% sure Reylt is clean. But that leaves about 40% certainty that he's a Celestial. And that's the biggest Celestial certainty I have for anyone right now.

...Don't ask where I got the numbers.