IRON GAIA MAFIA!

Reading over his posts again, I'm a little more suspicious of ChaosProductions. I'm going to shift my vote to him. Also, the game is going a little slowly and things need to get moving.

##unvote
##vote ChaosProductions

I still have my doubts about doing this, but I'm sticking with it.
>
/------------O >
/ ------------O > BA-BOOM!
| |/ >
|_|

(My horrible ASCII gun.)

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
>:(

What the hell, lynching me in my sleep?
Dead people can't talk, dummy.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Oto hasn't declared me dead yet.

I'd also like to say while I still can:

I TOLD YOU SO.
I'm glad I didn't have to resign my suspicions just to move forward with the lynching, but still... we may have just sacrificed a crucial ally. =/

Or was that last post a shout-out to Mafia? ...
What part of hammer don't you get people STOP TALKING.
I don't know. I'm getting suspicious of Tonfa and I know it won't do me any good at this moment in time but he just seems too blood-thirsty to me.

##vote Tonfa
##vote Tonfa

Forgot the bold. ^.^;
A majority decision has been reached!

Final Day 2 Votecount

ChaosProductions (5): Relyt, -Relyt, Relyt, GameOverGames Productions, Liberty, -GameOverGames Productions, Tonfa, -Liberty, Natook, GameOverGames Productions, AznChipmunk
Relyt (2): Tonfa, ChaosProductions, GameOverGames Productions, -ChaosProductions, -GameOverGames Productions, ChaosProductions, -Tonfa, -ChaosProductions, Ark, ChaosProductions, AznChipmunk, Natook, -Natook, Liberty, -Liberty, -AznChipmunk
GameOverGames Productions (1): AeroGP
Ark (0): GameOverGames Productions, -GameOverGames Productions
No Lynch (1): Liberty
Tonfa (0): ChaosProductions, -ChaosProductions, Relyt, -Relyt

This time, the debate reaches a fevered pitch, switching wildly between ChaosProductions and Relyt. Finally, just as the day is about to end, AznChipmunk reaches a decision and shoots Chaos in the forehead.

ChaosProductions, Resistance Soldier, has been lynched Day 2!

It is now Night 2! You have until 8PM Pacific time on Monday June 8th to submit your night actions, or they are forfeit! AS ALWAYS, NO TALKING UNTIL DAY 3 BEGINS.
Liberty, the day is already over and ChaosProductions is going to be lynched, just gotta wait for Oto to get on.
And yes, as mentioned by Tonfa and Azn (sort of), after a deciding vote has been cast the day is technically over, even if I haven't posted the flip yet.
Day 3 is beginning!

You all awake and do another headcount, and find that Relyt was erased from existence, just like Gemini was.

Relyt, Resistance Soldier, was erased from existence Night 2!

It is now Day 3! With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch! Deadline has been set for 8PM Pacific Time Thursday, June 11th.
Okay, I'm not sure what a resistance soldier is, but if it's anything like a cop, I'm gonna be pretty disheartened right about now...
author=Otokonoko link=topic=3879.msg78277#msg78277 date=1244056682
Gemini, Resistance Soldier (vanilla town), has been erased from existence Night 1!

Resistance Soldiers are the no-role townies of this game.

Geez, Day 2 went all kinds of wrong. I didn't imagine Chaos and Relyt would both be town.
I am also extremely uncomfortable with the fact that three of the remaining players have barely talked the whole game.

Liberty, Ark, AeroGP, POST DAMN IT.
author=Tonfa link=topic=3879.msg79116#msg79116 date=1244498800
author=Otokonoko link=topic=3879.msg78277#msg78277 date=1244056682
Gemini, Resistance Soldier (vanilla town), has been erased from existence Night 1!
Resistance Soldiers are the no-role townies of this game.

Oh, so it's not as bad as it could be, unless there isn't a good force in the town. (Trying to stay positive)