IRON GAIA MAFIA!

Ark
Wario's-a number one!
"I am merely stating what I believe. If you believe I am a Celestial so be it." Ark removed his pistol from GoG's forehead, placing it in Azn's hands. "If you really feel so strongly. Why don't you pull the trigger."
I just don't know at this point. Want to see Liberty and GoG show up.
Sorry for the wait. My computer died, so I had to wait to use a friends. -_-;

As much as I'd like to with-hold judgment until someone slips up in a major way, I can't see myself having too much computer access for the next few days, so I'll have to just choose an action and stick with it.

At this point of the game everyone is suspicious and it's more likely that people are going to start jumping at shadows (be they real or otherwise.)

To answer everyone's question about my second suspect, go back to the first day's lynch. Check who voted for what. Now check who died the night after...
I'm assuming Aero is referring to Tonfa, to make everyone's lives slightly easier to figure out who he's talking about. Which you could've just said it right off and explained that he voted for Gemini and Relyt who both died. Correct me if I'm wrong.
No, you're right. I wanted everyone else to think for themselves, and not just take my word for it.
Don't hide your suspicions, reveal them to us, they may be useful. However, like I said before, I have completely no suspicions about Tonfa--I am fairly confident he is town, from the way he analyzes and posts.
A calculating personality can be just as sure a sign of a rutheless Mafia as it is a valuable town member...
Even so, Tonfa clarified that he only voted for Gemini because he was suspicious of no lynching without a valid reason.

Moreover, I'm growing more and more suspicious of you, AeroGP. You seemed to be hiding your knowledge of Celestials and indirectedly gave us your insight, insight which would've helped the villagers.
It wouldn't have turned over the previous vote. All that would have happened is that I would have become the target last night instead of Relyt. That's basically the only reason why I've been quiet about it.
author=AeroGP link=topic=3879.msg79278#msg79278 date=1244563513
To answer everyone's question about my second suspect, go back to the first day's lynch. Check who voted for what. Now check who died the night after...

The interesting part here?

You have completely neglected to mention the second person that fits this criteria (and even left his vote on Relyt) in ANY of your posts.

I would be quite interested indeed in hearing your thoughts about Ark, mm?
*left his vote on Relyt on night two
Yes, Ark did do so as well. But you did it first, and as has been just demonstrated with the previous lynch, bandwagoning is not a good enough reason to lynch someone.

You have made me rather curious, but as I said, one suspect at a time.
author=AeroGP link=topic=3879.msg79345#msg79345 date=1244578692
It wouldn't have turned over the previous vote. All that would have happened is that I would have become the target last night instead of Relyt. That's basically the only reason why I've been quiet about it.

What if you had gotten killed that night anyways?

In fact, what if you are the wolf? I'm starting to point the finger at you, you're acting pretty suspicious now.

author=AeroGP link=topic=3879.msg79352#msg79352 date=1244579630
But you did it first, and as has been just demonstrated with the previous lynch, bandwagoning is not a good enough reason to lynch someone.

Why isn't bandwagoning not a good enough reason to lynch someone? It can provide favorable results, what happened yesterday just wasn't one of the days that it worked out.

And yes, I want to hear your thoughts about Ark as well.
In fact, my current suspicions lie on Ark and AeroGP. The way they both lined up against GoG seems a little suspicious, it's as if they are setting it up so GoG can be lynched more easily.

Of course, if either of you guys have day-roles (if any exist), maybe now's a good time to use them.
One point at a time, then.

My second point is that using my Gemini vote is pretty flimsy grounds for a lynch reason. Let's go back to Night 1. One townie person (Gemini) has voted on them, everyone else has nothing. Now, if Gemini gets killed by Mafia, what happens? That's right, it implicates the people who have a vote on him. And I would bet that is their exact reasoning.
I wouldn't have gotten killed unless I had tried to put the pressure on GOG and Tonfa then as I am now. So far, they've only targeted town that they wanted to get rid of during the day. GOG may have made a minor quip about me voting against him, but he didn't actually vote it. They already had their sights on Relyt.

Bandwagoning is not good enough to lynch over because in a game with such imperfect information, sometimes you just have to agree with the next person who has a better intuition about these things than yourself.

Mafia have to take initiative during the day as that's the only time town players can organize and figure out who's who. Sitting idly and allowing town to pinpoint their members is counter-productive to them getting the majority vote. Thus, it isn't usually the bandwagoners who are Mafia, unless they're trying to start a turnover to sway the town into their train of thought, and when that happens someone still has to take the initiative to actually turnover the vote.
Yeah, I gotta say, it really looks like Aero was planning on trying to frame Tonfa from the start, but it's also a possibility for Ark. Although, what would framing Ark accomplish? He doesn't say much, so what would be the motive?
author=AeroGP link=topic=3879.msg79363#msg79363 date=1244580623
I wouldn't have gotten killed unless I had tried to put the pressure on GOG and Tonfa then as I am now. So far, they've only targeted town that they wanted to get rid of during the day. GOG may have made a minor quip about me voting against him, but he didn't actually vote it. They already had their sights on Relyt.

Read Tonfa's post again. It's logical that the Mafia have basically an easy kill on whoever is nearly lynched, because then whoever voted is under some suspicion.

Why don't you tell us what you think of Ark?

author=AeroGP link=topic=3879.msg79363#msg79363 date=1244580623
Bandwagoning is not good enough because in a game with such imperfect information, sometimes you just have to agree with the next person who has a better intuition about these things than yourself.
I disagree with this as I just stated above, and saying "bandwagoning sucks" is merely your opinion. This isn't any evidence, dude.

author=Natook link=topic=3879.msg79365#msg79365 date=1244580675
Yeah, I gotta say, it really looks like Aero was planning on trying to frame Tonfa from the start, but it's also a possibility for Ark. Although, what would framing Ark accomplish? He doesn't say much, so what would be the motive?

I'm saying Ark and AeroGP are the wolves, working together trying to frame GoG and Tonfa.
I don't understand your first response, but as for the second, I never said banwagoning sucks or even implied anything of the sort. I'm saying banwagoning is not a good reason for lynching, and you just proved my point. It doesn't imply anything about whether the target in question is Mafia or not, yet Tonfa and GOG were quick to use that as their excuse, anyways.

I'd say its the reverse of what you're saying - we're just trying to flush the Mafia out and the Mafia are acting innocent to make us look like the wolves.