IRON GAIA MAFIA!

Original input, huh? What can I say but what I think? Personally I don't trust anyone, and everyone acts suspicious at times. If this gets me killed, so be it.

I don't trust AZN or Tonfa, though Tonfa does make good arguments and points about others' behaviours. Mostly this distrust is gut instinct so there's really no proof on my part.

As for 'going with the crowd, yeah, I'll admit I do sometimes. I'll listen to arguments and form/change my decision as I feel. Maybe it's stupid to go along with something someone said because it sounds right, but that's just the way I am. I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time, and I will freely admit when I am wrong.

I have been wrong before, I may be wrong again.

However, until I believe otherwise, my votes will reflect my thoughts.

## unvote
## vote Tonfa

And no, this isn't a 'get back at you for voting me' vote. It's based on my gut instinct.
PS: Your avatar keeps glaring at me. ;.;
Hm. Suddenly I feel Liberty might be the Vigilante, but I'm unsure.
Now's not the time for Tonfa, Liberty. It will prevent us from having a decisive vote, and we'll end up with no lynch today, while they still get to kill someone tomorrow, also there's still the vigilante out there who isn't on anyone's side... we need a Mafia lynch, or else we may end up losing automatically.
True. Makes me wonder why Tonfa would change his vote before leaving to a wasted vote, though. How long have we got until night phase? Converting Aussie time makes me confused (I always end up misjudging terribly). ^.^
author=Liberty link=topic=3879.msg79478#msg79478 date=1244606107
True. Makes me wonder why Tonfa would change his vote before leaving to a wasted vote, though. How long have we got until night phase? Converting Aussie time makes me confused (I always end up misjudging terribly). ^.^

Hmm? So you are siding with AeroGP now?
I still think don't trust yourself or Tonfa, but he does make a point that if no-one is killed today then 'tonight' a definite villager will die.

Of course this has made me suspicious that he is pushing for a kill that may or may not be an innocent.

On the one hand he may be a Celestial, pushing for the death of an innocent. On the other he may truly believe that a hit-or-miss strategy may work, or believe that a sacrifice to flush out the Celestials in hiding my work.

Then again, it's his head closest to the chopping block at the moment.

I haven't changed my vote as yet, but I may. As I said before, if something sounds right to me, then I'll do what I need to do, though that may make me a target for the Celestials or suspicious villagers.
Well it's early. I still think a decisive vote needs to be made, but we do have time to discuss it.

Good thing, too, because it's getting late over here and I need to go to bed soon. I agree with ChaosProduction's sentiments, it would suck to wake up dead.
It is possible to wait a day, but either way we have to get a correct lynch today or tomorrow. Waiting is a pain after the first day, but it narrows down the choices for possible Celestials.
I'm going to bed and am too lazy to update the votecount, but just as a reminder since there has been a bit of discussion about it, there are nearly 48 HOURS as of the time of this post to make a decision re: lynching. Here is a handy conversion chart for every time zone imaginable for the current deadline (8PM Pacific on the 11th.)
Thanks! ^.^ That's handy.

Anything can happen in 48 hours. I think I'll keep my vote as is.
Suddenly, the body of Relyt jumped up, startling everyone in the room. The bullet hole in his head closed and he began shouting.

"JUST MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MINDS! NOTHING'S GETTING DONE!"

He then promptly fell back to the floor.
How can thy body arise and speak out when it hath "disappeared"?
I am sticking with my vote on AeroGP. Tonfa is the only one I trust, though.
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3879.msg79564#msg79564 date=1244665724

"My bad", says the dead guy. "I didn't know there were rules when ressurecting and saying prophetic things. I'll have to be more realistic the next time I rise from the dead."
author=Relyt link=topic=3879.msg79579#msg79579 date=1244670142
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3879.msg79564#msg79564 date=1244665724

"My bad", says the dead guy. "I didn't know there were rules when ressurecting and saying prophetic things. I'll have to be more realistic the next time I rise from the dead."

DEAD MEN DON'T SPEAK.
author=Relyt link=topic=3879.msg79562#msg79562 date=1244665544
Suddenly, the body of Relyt jumped up, startling everyone in the room. The bullet hole in his head closed and he began shouting.

"JUST MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MINDS! NOTHING'S GETTING DONE!"

He then promptly fell back to the floor.

I wasn't dead.
Okay.

Let me be more direct.

You have died, and may no longer communicate with the game!

Shut. Up.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Why didn't I get one of those?

...from either game?
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3879.msg79612#msg79612 date=1244688585
Why didn't I get one of those?

...from either game?

... holy shit guys, can you guys shut the fuck up