WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? [MUSIC]

Let us know what music track you are listening to right now.

Prefuse 73 - One Word Extinguisher
Electronica/Glitch Hop
Prefuse 73 - The End of Biters International
Electronica/Glitch Hop

(awesome vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPes4oUQkK8)
Ellen McLain (Jonathan Coulton) - Still Alive
Do Don Pachi Ke Tsu I - Judgment Day (Arranged)

I'm actually listening to streaming video game music radio. If only I could find a good station with both anime AND game music. Bleh.
Bela Bartok: String Quartets (all five)
I have lately been listening to a view tracks from the upcoming Final Fantasy 13 game. Though only a couple of songs have been released.
Jordan Aguirre (bLiNd) - Industrial Fear (Donkey Kong Country)
Trance

From the very awesome "Project Majestic Mix." I still think the Extreme G remix is the best track on it, though.
Justice - Phantom Part II
Damn this song is awesome. Some people might recognize it from the new Telus phone commercial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR1TdKeqrYs
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Beowulf Main Theme - Beowulf Soundtrack

author=trance2 link=topic=391.msg5330#msg5330 date=1195659529
Jordan Aguirre (bLiNd) - Industrial Fear (Donkey Kong Country)
Trance

From the very awesome "Project Majestic Mix." I still think the Extreme G remix is the best track on it, though.
I was pretty sure that Project Majestic Mix is purely Squaresoft remixes.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
The Secret of Evermore OST.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=Ciel link=topic=391.msg5627#msg5627 date=1196469519
The Secret of Evermore OST.
One of the best OSTs.
The Moon Theme from DuckTales on the NES.
author=MK634 link=topic=391.msg5638#msg5638 date=1196482217
The Moon Theme from DuckTales on the NES.
Holy crap me too!
You Know my Name-Chris Cornell

and

Cruel Angel's Thesis-Game Squall

Game Squall is awesome.
You mean Piano Squall? And yes he is - I've met him in-person. :3

WIP: The Trance Album has stuff from, like, Donkey Kong Country and ECCO the Dolphin. So, yeah, not just Square. I think the only Square tracks on it are "White Skies" (FFX) and "Mistaken Love" (FFIX).

Negai
Hikita Kaori
ALMATERIA

The very pretty ending to the Tales of Symphonia: The Animation.
Yeah...I meant Piano Squall, not Game Squall. I got confused because in iTunes, all of his stuff is listed under the Game category, even though he doesn't just do games. Therefore, Game Squall.

At first I only thought he was alright. Then I noticed he played Cruel Angel Thesis. And Frog's Theme. And BRATJA, which is basically the only memorable song in the Fullmetal Alchemist soundtrack that's not an opening or closing. And TANK! although it quite as good as the original. No drums, you see.

Haven't been listing to any music recently, but the song from the Tekkonkinkreet trailer is stuck in my head.
A World Without Danger-Forget who sings the song.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture

I'm listening to all this music from these shooting games called "Touhou". A lot of it is very good.