KCA FANART

Pages: first 123 next last
Hi ~

I've never posted here, but been lurking on and off for awhile now. I saw Kinetic Cipher get recommended a lot so gave it a shot. I was really impressed with it, particularly the desert dungeon. I mainly just wanted to draw the AristoCrab since I think it's funny, but went ahead and explored some other things. Drifted away on some things, but mostly if you've played it you can probably tell what everything is supposed to be (I hope). Anyway, since there seems to be quite a few fans of it here, I figured I'd go ahead and post it.

Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Somewhere, Brickroad is smiling.
My realtime thoughts:

Hm okay, some guy introducing his animu art, looks okay. Holbert made a post about Brickroad. I don't get what he meant by "Somewhere, Brickroad is-" WAIT WHAT THE F-
*scrolls up and actually reads the thread*

FUND THIS RIGHT NOW.
aristocrab reminds me of citizen snips. CITIZEN SNIPS !!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Robin and Juniper are absolutely amazing. I love these, man. Are you going to do Isandru, Celunio or Ceasar?

MODIFY: I am curious. Did you play Kinetic Cipher #8 or Kinetic Cipher (Again) #4? Azrael isn't in KC(A) and Juniper is only introduced for the "I think you're seriously misinformed about ciphers!" scene, so...!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
These are fucken amazing man. As a fan of the game myself this is even more rewarding. You really have talent man. Love your art style as well.

Just.. :o
As the biggest KC(A) fan in existence, I'd like to say "bravo" on these fanarts. Brickroad, I'm sure, would be impressed.

Robin and Juniper look amazing!

Will you be doing more of these?
They are insane. x_x What are you doing here? :P
author=Cthulhu link=topic=3915.msg78232#msg78232 date=1244019568
Robin and Juniper are absolutely amazing. I love these, man. Are you going to do Isandru, Celunio or Ceasar?

MODIFY: I am curious. Did you play Kinetic Cipher #8 or Kinetic Cipher (Again) #4? Azrael isn't in KC(A) and Juniper is only introduced for the "I think you're seriously misinformed about ciphers!" scene, so...!

KCA#4 - I just opened it up in RM2k3 and used the Hero database and they're in there. I'm not really very familiar with the games development history at all so I didn't know if they were planned character that you never got since the game is incomplete or if they were cut.

I'll probably wind up doing them all eventually.
Craze
In KC(A) you actually get to meet all of the PCs from KC except Melinda/Melissa (I don't remember which it was) and Shin/Sho/Shu/Something. Unplayable characters in the database (Juniper, Fenris, etc.) actually are playable in KC.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant link=topic=3915.msg78249#msg78249 date=1244047147
As the biggest KC(A) fan in existence, I'd like to say "bravo" on these fanarts. Brickroad, I'm sure, would be impressed.
No you're not, because I am. How do you think it got Featured Game, huh? Huh?!

I was blown away by the Robin. Fits her so amazingly well. Fantastic job.
Unfortunately, like the majority of great artists, Brickroad's work didn't gain widespread popularity until he died quit working on it.

You're quite the artist though. It's kind of ironic that you did all this great artwork based off of a game that actually uses RTP edits/a couple of rips
author=Holbert link=topic=3915.msg78225#msg78225 date=1244007984

Indeed.

:) <-- me smiling

Thanks so much for this.
Craze
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3915.msg78307#msg78307 date=1244066913
Unfortunately, like the majority of great artists, Brickroad's work didn't gain widespread popularity until he died quit working on it.

You're quite the artist though. It's kind of ironic that you did all this great artwork based off of a game that actually uses RTP edits/a couple of rips

Screw you, I see Nate and Karen and Nero and Robin and Juniper and Fenris and Mel(inda/issa) and Azrael and Ceasar and Celunio and Kaya when I see the RTP.

WIP: Are you sure? I'm such a fan that I made an advertisment image for Brick, and he's even called me "one of those pirahnas that swim up your urethra." That counts for something!
author=The Real Brickroad link=topic=3915.msg78360#msg78360 date=1244073847
author=Holbert link=topic=3915.msg78225#msg78225 date=1244007984

Indeed.

:) <-- me smiling

Thanks so much for this.
!! BRICKROAD !!

Also, AMAZING images. I absolutely love them!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=statistic link=topic=3915.msg78224#msg78224 date=1244007140

I approve greatly. :)

also
this is seriously pimp.

Fun fact:

Brickroad linked me to this thread.

But you didn't hear that from me.
Wow...what an incredible honor to have a fan with such amazing talent.

I hope you're not scared away by the amount of illustration requests you get after this, because I definitely look forward to seeing more of your work!
whoa. nice work! your colouring style on the last bit is especially impressive!
author=Cthulhu link=topic=3915.msg78379#msg78379 date=1244078424
Screw you, I see Nate and Karen and Nero and Robin and Juniper and Fenris and Mel(inda/issa) and Azrael and Ceasar and Celunio and Kaya when I see the RTP.

KCA is the reason I feel guilty for even trying to use the RTP.
Pages: first 123 next last