SUMMER SCREENSHOT SPECTACULAR!

post=97207
Looks fantastic, Nightblade! Keep it!

@Lennon:
Those are beautiful... And I see I've inspired others to stack some metal plates on their otherwise uninteresting floors. I approve! :D That really does look great, I can't wait to see more of this area. This is from Neo Lescia, right?
Also, that message box makes me exceedingly happy. Good work.

Yep, from Neo Lescia. And yes, you did inspire me to make the floors more 'overlayish'. I was actually unhappy with the messagebox, but I can't really do much more, plus I don't want to keep screwing around with it, since it's good enough.

Also thank you Kentona.
post=Nightblade

You're right, I had overlooked that. Here it is in proper resolution.

I like what you have now but miss the cool drawing you had, it was more consistent with DLegacy and had an original touch to it. ):
post=97267
I like what you have now but miss the cool drawing you had, it was more consistent with DLegacy and had an original touch to it. ):

Yeah that picture was pretty badass. Looks great now, but I loved the picture of the other. But you're probably tired of hearing this by now.
post=97267
... it was more consistent with DLegacy and had an original touch to it. ):
Happy
Devil's in the details
been writing NPCs...
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
That is some pretty excellent NPC writing, Rei. And knowing you, I would hazard the guess that those leaves animate when stepped on.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Nah, those ones are actually an overlay. They're blown around by the wind. There are different ones on the ground, which as you guessed, move yas you step on them. :)
post=97378
That is some pretty excellent NPC writing, Rei. And knowing you, I would hazard the guess that those leaves animate when stepped on.

Looks more like they're falling from the sky...
tardis
post=97380
Looks more like they're falling from the sky...

And that's what I get for browsing the internet sans-glasses. :P
Such deep language used by an NPC...
I wonder how the leaves move :)
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
That is beautiful, which isn't surprising coming from you.
tardis
Ocean, I really hate you sometimes.
And by 'hate,' I obviously mean "love beyond comprehension."
post=97373
been writing NPCs...

heh, some of those chapset pieces are from The Puppet. It's interesting to see you improve.
Looking hawt Ocean & Rei! Looking hawt!

A scene from The Aquatic Adventures Of Scuba Steve!

And...this won't be released when it's done. I don't think I have to explain on WHY?
post=97421
Looking hawt Ocean & Rei! Looking hawt!

A scene from The Aquatic Adventures Of Scuba Steve!

And...this won't be released when it's done. I don't think I have to explain on WHY?

What the fuck is wrong with you, kiddo?
Nothing. It's just that...oh I dunno...

I just don't feel like going the extra mile anymore to make threads, add a lot of hype, and kill myself; only to be heckled by some morons that have me just scratch my head sometimes. This isn't everyone, but a couple of people that I just wonder what's wrong with the ol membrane.

Example:
Guy who NEVER releases any games puts out a screenshot:
OH MY GWD!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!
THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!!!
OMG!? WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FF GAMES HERE!!!

Brenty releases a shot, after his work on Monopolo; he gets:
MOCKUP!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
THIS SUCKS!!!
SHITZ!!!
RELEASE MONOPOLO!!!
THIS GUY NEVER FINISHES ANYTHING, THIS SHIT IS NOT REAL, FAKE!!!
HE WILL GIVE UP; JUST LIKE HE DID WITH MONOPOLO!

See?

So I would rather just have some fun, make the games whenever I have some free time on my hands, and just go until the ride stops. With college now taking it's form; I have quite enjoyed my time thus far. And I can't let this place, or rather; these games become the most important things I have to do in the entire day. I feel that these "forums" throw us sometimes into the pressure cooker. I would imange that Rei, Ocean and even Kentona get threats because they are "going a bit too slow", but man...we are just amaturs!

So that's why it's just a stay at home release. I don't really have anything againist everyone here. But it's hightime that I actually ENJOY what I do on my spare time, and not have to worry about release dates.

Speaking of that, I have a Scuba Diver to work on! ^^
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Thank you! I hope to make more tilesets and maps for the game soon. Though right now I'm planning out some of the gameplay ideas I have.