OFFSET AVATARS???

Pages: 1
Okay, this is a problem that only happens every now and again, but has been getting morwe frequent.

When I read a forum, sometimes, the usernames are offset to the left and get cut off so I can only see part, like for mine, "iversee" is all I see. And sometimes, the avaters are offset in either direction, causing it to either be cut off, or to block some text. This only happens with avatars larger than mine, or about the same size.

Anyway, does this only happen to me? Does anyone else have this problem?

??? ??? ???
I do not nor ever had this problem.

I use Opera or Firefox to view this site.
I am so lame I don't even know what opera is.
I do know that firefox is NOT what I use, though.

By the way, before writing this reply, I just had this problem AGAIN for both of us, at least as far as usernames go. The usernames mess up more often than avatars.
http://www.opera.com/

It's not too bad a browser. It can get annoying, though, when you get to sites that aren't exactly made to support it (which is a majority). There are also a bunch of other freeware browsers on the market that you can get if you don't want to use the three majors, like Avant Browser and Seamonkey (formally Mozilla Suite).

I've been using all three majors, though, and haven't experienced that problem at all. Then again, I've been using IE6, so if you've got IE7, it might be a specific bug to that browser.
I just tried tried the link, tried opera, and it didn't fix the problem. I didn't like the browser style, so I switched back to IE6 (which I have been using), and I checked a dozen forums, and it just.....stopped. I wonder if the download somehow fixed it even though I'm not actually using it. ??? :-\
I have never heard of this happening. I would probably say that it has something to do with your browser or it's settings.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
The site functions in IE6, but I am not putting much effort into fixing problems for it. I suggest you upgrade your browser to something that isn't completely retarded.
I'll try that. I just wanted to bring this up in case it was the site. Glad it wasn't the site but my browser instead. Much easier to fix.
Some people just can't handle the awesomeness of TABBED BROWSING.
author=kentona link=topic=399.msg5142#msg5142 date=1195248173
Some people just can't handle the awesomeness of TABBED BROWSING.
Or more importantly STANDARDS-COMPLIANCE.
Lol, the new IE now has tabs. But anyway, go with firefox, it is by far the best.

Otherwise, try holding down Ctrl and scrolling the mouse, this will resize the page, and may fix the problem, also try changing your screen resolution to a larger one.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Opera is by far the best, especially when you get down to the nitty gritty standards compliance and ACID2 tests or whatever.

Firefox is pretty good, but it's only popular because a) it's not IE and b) has a metric ton of useless extensions. Opera has them as well, but they're rarer (and more classier). Opera was rocking tabs back when when Netscape was the number #2 browser.

Also, Firefox used to randomly delete my delicately arranged bookmarks every few months just to spite me.
author=rcholbert link=topic=399.msg5403#msg5403 date=1195843728
Also, Firefox used to randomly delete my delicately arranged bookmarks every few months just to spite me.

That's horrible.
I like Opera's Speeddial, but also like Firefox's Firebug.

I use Opera for all my fun browsing, like on RMN forums.
Has this topic turned into "favourite browser" topic!? I'll pitch in. Firefox is my choice because it was the first internet browser I used apart from IE and I loved it. Used Opera, Netscape and even AOL but they all lack in something I can't put my finger on.
author=rcholbert link=topic=399.msg5403#msg5403 date=1195843728

I think it had something to do with you being too awesome for Firefox to handle :(
Pages: 1