HUNTERS: THE MAFIA, DAY 3

author=Tonfa link=topic=4041.msg82405#msg82405 date=1245803217
author=Natook link=topic=4041.msg82404#msg82404 date=1245803129
HEY GUYS I AM TOWN THIS TIME I REALLY AM

Right then. What would you place your vote on at this stage and why?

Right now, not a clue, no leads, no nothing, but I dislike how I'm suspicious just for even speaking. If you grind every single person who just starts talking, no one is going to want to talk. People will talk if you encourage it, but not if you kill their motivation to right after they just started. Patience my friend. We'll find out who the werewolves are.
eeexcept i am confusing hunter in terms of the flavour with Hunter the role.
I agree with Geo on this one. You are acting a tad bit... deflective, natook. Considering you are one out of two of my suspects, I have made a decision.

#vote Natook

Aside from which, there is no reason to waste day two. Someone has to be lynched eventually.
Deflective? You're going to lynch me for defending myself? This isn't the Salem Witch Trials, gentlemen. Be logical about this.

@Myers: Jumping on the bandwagon I see, good luck with that.

@Geo: Hunters is part of the flavor. This time Hunters=Townspeople.
yeah, if we keep wasting days because we have no leads we'll end up dwindling and handing the game to the Darkness on a platter. better to lynch someone earlier and who knows, maybe we'll luck out again.
author=Natook link=topic=4041.msg82411#msg82411 date=1245803542
If you grind every single person who just starts talking, no one is going to want to talk.

And it is exactly those people that are scum, I would hope. I made the mistake of backing off you in the previous game. But this answer is satisfactory, I am not hounding.

Myers: And who would this OTHER suspect be and why?
Well the day time is made for the purpose of conversing between each other to form our opinions. I will agree with Tonfa (despite me voting for a no lynch), we were too hasty and should've created our own leads. You guys are playing purely by chance by voting this early.
author=Tonfa link=topic=4041.msg82416#msg82416 date=1245803883
If you grind every single person who just starts talking, no one is going to want to talk.

And it is exactly those people that are scum, I would hope. I made the mistake of backing off you in the previous game. But this answer is satisfactory, I am not hounding.

Or people who don't want to get lynched for no good reaosn?
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
## Lynch Natook: Geodude, Myersguy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to kill someone off
Well, I was just the second person to vote no lynch yesterday but then six more people jumped in during a short amount of time. :)
without any leads, what do we have other than blind chance?

also: hounding, huh..?
I think he's implying he's going to question me throughout the entire game.
author=Natook link=topic=4041.msg82418#msg82418 date=1245804040

Or people who don't want to get lynched for no good reaosn?

I take issue with this line of thought. The people will not get lynched for no good reason if they can provide a logical reasoning for their actions and make cases on others.
of course. i was just interested in his choice of word.
Not that I'm saying we should, but the first few rounds we can get away with a random lynch or two, though it makes us more susceptible to being over-run by mafia at the end game if we take it too far and aren't careful.

I prefer to be pretty sure (or have a good reason) before I choose to vote on someone.
Exactly how have I not provided logical reasoning for my actions?
author=Natook link=topic=4041.msg82423#msg82423 date=1245804194
I think he's implying he's going to question me throughout the entire game.

Unless you have a 100% Authentic Badge Of I Am A Confirmed Townie, I am going to question each and every player in this game.
author=Natook link=topic=4041.msg82427#msg82427 date=1245804272
Exactly how have I not provided logical reasoning for my actions?

Reading comprehension. You have. I just have a dissenting opinion.
Tonfa makes a great point. without anything to base suspicion on the key to survival is to suspect everyone, not no one. until, of course, you're satisfied that they're guiltless.