HUNTERS: THE MAFIA, DAY 3

YDS
member of the bull moose party
This is my first time playing Mafia, so I am kind of a newbie.

I am not really sure who to feel suspicious about yet. It is kind of early on in the round. Maybe I'll change my mind later in the round.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
THAT IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS ##LYNCH YDS

Seriously, though, I wanna wait and hear Myers' defense before we move on.
Well, it's not like we can't focus on other people while waiting for myers to appear.
LouisCyphre
I don't really have any suspicious against Myers - maybe 40%, to throw out an approximate number.

He just happens to be the MOST suspicious of the day.
Ok, my bad. Ended up being really busy today, and had difficulty getting online at all. Anyways, that said, I know everyone wanted to hear my second suspect. In all honesty, it was hardly a suspicion or anything, but simply the way tonfa acted in this post made me wonder slightly about him

author=Tonfa link=topic=4041.msg82398#msg82398 date=1245802752
I guess we lucked out. It's day one all over again with one less hostile party.

That said
for completely wasting day one by saying absolutely nothing, ladies and gentlemen.

The line in bold sounds somewhat devious, and possibly even a little cocky. It sounds like he is implying that he has an early lead on us already, etc. Thus, I had mild suspicion drawn towards him.

So there you have it.

As for my defense, I was only hasty because I was busy today, and there really wasn't much to build on. Personally, I would like to take my chances and attempt to lynch a mafia, rather than simply losing another hunter. Yes, I do realize that voting incorrectly could mean having two of our own dead, but somehow, based on how self-conscious and defensive natook is being about two lynch votes, I still believe something is up with him.

My vote stands.
LouisCyphre
A fair enough argument.

## unvote

Although, in Tonfa's defense, I too am slighty annoyed that we managed to burn a day and take a hit without any leads whatsoever.

Had we discussed, pressured a few people, and THEN someone died, we might have something to go on.

Let's get talking people.
Well, one thing that is definitely important to look at...

The following people have not said a word (voting not included):

AznChipmunk
Little Wing Guy
Asalieri
Australopithecus
Suzuchiro

Jakester has only agreed that I was hasty. Thinking about that makes me think he was looking to make people jump on the bandwagon and lynch me, eliminating a hunter. Thus, I am starting to become suspicious towards him. Though he didn't vote to lynch me, he made it sound like I was meant to be lynched (Unless I provided evidence otherwise)
LouisCyphre
Azn's dead, dude. I don't see him as very threatening.

Asa could very well be on family business, or without internet again. Same with Suri.

LWG and Austra I'm not sure, but there rationales could be as solid as yours.

And any one (or more) of them could have been silenced last night! No, I think I'll aim for those who've said suspicious things, rather than those who haven't posted at all.
LouisCyphre
But your Jakester point is something worth exploring.

## vote Jakester

GET TALKIN'.
LouisCyphre

THIS AD IS MEMORABLE.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
The reason I thought you were hasty in your vote was simply because it seemed to me that you were the one joining in on the bandwagon with Geo to vote for Natook and your reasoning at the time of your vote sounded to me like you were voting on Natook because he is speaking and defending himself. What? We must be lax on our approach of who to lynch as a simple mistake can greatly cost us the win.

You also mentioned that you were busy most of the day and if I had known whether you busy in your voting post it would ease my suspicion. I am also sorry if my post had any ill intentions towards you, I never ment it to be so.
LouisCyphre
Dammit.

## unvote

Quit shooting holes in my accusations!
The reason I've been quiet is actually because I live in a different Timezone to most of you (I know Geodude shares the same timezone, but god knows how long he's stays up). I couldn't respond the first day because by the time I woke up, it was night already. It was on Page 2 when I went to bed last night and by morning it's jumped 4 pages!

I think Natook said a rather harmless comment and Geodude instantly targeted him. I understand we have no leads whatsoever but I think you need SOMETHING a little bit solid until you lynch. In Geodudes defence it was really random that Natook came out with that actually...

Kinda feel suspicious of those two and someone else.
I know what that's like. ^.^ Sometimes being in different areas of the world can be so inconvenient. ;P
Ok, my explanation (as well as my wife's) are our time differences. We were on yesterday in German time until eleven pm. It is now 12:30 noon here and all the action happened while we were sleeping.

That said, I am going to be really vocal now that people are showing their fangs, so to speak. My silence during a time in which I COULDN'T talk seems like a stupid reason to lynch me.

I am going to read through the comments, as I am a bit behind. Gimme a chance to catch up here.

Ok, I am getting that as he should be, Tonfa mistrusts everyone (so do I at this point).
Myers appears to be a little jumpy, and isn't helping his case by pointing fingers every which way in hopes of catching something. Seems to me like unlike Tonfa, who is chill on the accusing, Myers seems to be a little too... bloodthirsty? Reminds me of Chaos in the previous game.

People, we need to calm down, and put a fire under each member one by one until someone talks. Being that Natook has provided a more satisfactory answer to queries than has Myers, I may have to vote for him. I am not, however, going to make that decision yet.
Like Myers did point out, more people need to talk yet.

(And Myers, Azn was killed, how exactly do you want him to talk unless we have a Medium in this game?)
well i am talking now. i suck at arguing tho. i don't know who to vote for either
because no one has majorly slipped up yet. natook seems alright so far.
I wanna wait it out a little last game I voted too early and it didn't help.
Seems to me like Natook COULD be up to his old tricks again, but it's too early to tell.
He's a crafty one. This one's pretty tough.

Oh god. Please don't let Tonfa be mafia, or we really ARE screwed!

I think you guys have officially made Azn never wanna play again, what with you killing him first round of every game, heh heh. Seriously? It sounds like y'all got a grudge against the poor boy.
Ok, I should give fair warning; we wont be on for another 7 hours or so, and then I believe we'll vote so the day doesn't go by and we lose the chance to act.

...shame no one is on, I'd really like to ask some questions.
LouisCyphre
Why not ask me?