KARSU'S DRAWING A DAY

Pages: first 123 next last
Figure I should start getting on the ball again. What better way than to post my art on the forum no one reads? =)

June 25
Doomhamburgerbot
It's geodude's fault. :>

June 26
Bikini babe and loli-bot
Why is loli-bot angry at the bikini babe? Is it because she's in her way? Is she offended by her showing off too much skin? Or maybe...just maybe...she's jealous of her assets? No one knows!
Sooooooo fucked up...

However, this is awesome. Is that a water bottle in the right girl's hand? It seems a bit off.

Anyways, always good to see more karsu art (and babes)
yeah, 'water'

(it's actually sexyladies drink-driving doombots. i suggested it AND IT RULES)
I feel like playing the old classic Burgertime, for some reason.
Haha, I am never going to live this up.
How does it stand on those skinny chicken legs?
...Actually, better question: why am I complaining about realism in a picture of a giant burgerbot?
...Actually, better question: why am I complaining about realism in a picture of a giant burgerbot?

=D (It's been updated a tad - I noticed the girl in the back was a bit too large considering the other girl's scale)

Anyway, sorry, little late with this one. I'm still planning on doing at least one FOR every day. I will be doing one for June 27th, too, naturally.

June 26
Bikini babe and loli-bot
Why is loli-bot angry at the bikini babe? Is it because she's in her way? Is she offended by her showing off too much skin? Or maybe...just maybe...she's jealous of her assets? No one knows!
maybe it's because she has a paint tin for a hand

i would be fairly annoyed about that too
It's obvious. She doesn't have the hot body...

Just a paint can.

GOD GAVE BIKINI BABE A HOT BOD... And I GOT THIS PAINT CAN. When I asked for a nice can, this isn't what I had in mind, Kars!

I think our PSO characters have taken influence over karsu's art
June 27
Iris
This is an old comic character of mine that I have constantly retooled down the years. I've been thinking about starting a comic for awhile, but I'd rather just do the artwork. I've found I don't much enjoy writing the text for a comic like I do with games or short stories/novels.

Also, sorry this is laaaate, but I'll catch up!
June 28
Lin
This is another character from the aforementioned comic that I will probably never write (read Iris). Lin is the only daughter of Chinese/Russian parents and is Iris's hipster friend.

I'm still behind. I wonder if I'll ever catch up?

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
A drawing a day keeps the doctor away *awaits facepalms*
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
post=84380
A drawing a day keeps the doctor away *awaits facepalms*

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE YELLOW MAGIC

*facepalms*
I am making up for my long dalliance by posting a number of quick sketches throughout the evening.

June 29
Sketch 1
A brief doodle. Very little attention was placed on details.

Are all of your drawings of attractive women?
dingdingding

(no, not really, it's just common subject matter for me.=P)
Pages: first 123 next last