WII SPORTS RESORT

Pages: 1
I bought it today.

Sword Fighting is one of the funnest things ever. I can't wait to play it 2 player.

Flying around in the plane is also good times.

All the controls are super smooth.

The only game I don't like too much so far is Frisbee, but maybe I'm missing something about it.

Loving Wii Motion Plus too.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
archery sucks lol.

the origional wii sports was a blast i cant wait until this comes out it australia.. i expessially love the sky diveing.

p.s. ps3 and xbox have release similar modes to the wii remotes, but they all suck...
Archery is also good fun. It's good for single player quiet thinking time, and also good for party time.

The fencing adventure mode is now my favourite. Nothing like slashing away at lots of people (all in protective padding ofcourse). Second favourite is flying around in the plane. I get the same feeling I did when I first tried Birdman in Pilotwings 64 in 1996.

Jet ski wasn't that good I thought. I've only played this two player going through hoops game though. Still haven't tried basketball or bicycling.

So sad this does not come out in the states until the 26th.
The last sports gamepak I bought for the Wii was Celebrity Sports Showdown, featuring several D-list celebutards playing (for the most part) lame games. Got it for $10 in the bargain bin in Walmart.

The big exception is the Curling game. It is awesome. Blows the shit out of the Decasports curling. The person who coded that game knows curling and knows how to curl. in-turns, out-turns, sweeping, the physics of it all - probably the best curling sim you'll play for a long long time.

If you are a fan of curling (ie- Canadian or Scottish), pick up Celebrity Sports Showdown for $10.
post=83711
The person who coded that game knows curling and knows how to curl. in-turns, out-turns, sweeping, the physics of it all - probably the best curling sim you'll play for a long long time.

Actually, that would be the *only* curling sim I'd ever play :o!

While Wii Sports Resort sounds lame right now to me, I'll probably end up buying it when there's a really good game available that uses the MotionPlus. Besides, Wii Sports games are always fun to play with the family.
I think Wii Sports Resort will be a pleasant surprise for all the people who stopped playing Wii Sports 1 or 2 weeks after buying the Wii and realizing it's a bit repetitive.

I can't speak more highly about it.

I haven't even had a chance to play multiplayer with it yet.
I am more interested in Red Steel 2, as I'll probably get that instead of Resort to try out the wii motion.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I am totally jazzed for RS2, Darken.
Pages: 1