RMN3 BUGS

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
GRS, you shouldn't see that error anymore.
Ran around did some tests, did some real tests, and everything is working. For a moment it gave the same error but I haven't been able to recreate it so I'm assuming it is golden
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=85241
Yeah but that bug is really annoying to me since I have to set a new version as my main download.

It's been fixed.
No one seems to have said anything, but I got a PM today!... and, I have spaces in my name!

Also, my own problem still stands and seems to have been forgotten. Am I not using the correct browser? I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
WIP
Sorry, what was it again, LWG? There's been a lot of posts in here.

Also, you got a PM because I fixed that problem. :)
That's quite alright WIP. I said:

"New problem. I can't hit the Quote, Edit or Download buttons (when downloading games). Nothing happens, even when I right click, there's no "Open in New Page" option or anything."

And as I said, I'm using the latest version of Firefox. It could somehow be a problem on my computer, since no one else has a problem quoting or editing. <_<
WIP
post=85459
That's quite alright WIP. I said:

"New problem. I can't hit the Quote, Edit or Download buttons (when downloading games). Nothing happens, even when I right click, there's no "Open in New Page" option or anything."

And as I said, I'm using the latest version of Firefox. It could somehow be a problem on my computer, since no one else has a problem quoting or editing. <_<
You have JavaScript turned off. Turn it back on.

The way it is setup, F-G, is that anyone marked as Developer can edit a gamepage. If you do not want them to edit it either, then take them down to the next level.
mm, you still haven't fixed the "Network Timeout" (or whatever) thing for uploading game downloads. Still happens.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1283/downloads/

I can download the game (using the big button), yet the Download tab has no downloads.
Happy
Devil's in the details
I can't subscribe to games for some reason :O
Are you supposed to NOT see avatars of people?
WIP
post=85939
Are you supposed to NOT see avatars of people?

Use a real browser.
hint: they are phasing out support for oldtrident so really, UPGRADE
post=85864
post=85857
mm, you still haven't fixed the "Network Timeout" (or whatever) thing for uploading game downloads. Still happens.
how large is your game? games can't be over 150MB

It's like 27 MB in a .ZIP format. Does it have to be in .RAR or something? I have a 100 Mbps Ethernet connection, so I don't know how or why this would show up.

It's either "Network Timeout" or "Connection was Interrupted" or some strange error like that. BOOOO!!!!
I am also running it on Mozilla Firefox (the latest version, whatever that is)
Pressing the last page button for the blog list results in the following does not exist error.

Environment:

Request Method: GET
Request URL: [url]http://rpgmaker.net/blogs/[/url]
Django Version: 1.0.2 final
Python Version: 2.4.3
Installed Applications:
['django.contrib.contenttypes',
'django.contrib.sessions',
'rmn.apps.base',
'rmn.apps.resources',
'rmn.apps.articles',
'rmn.apps.users',
'rmn.apps.locker',
'rmn.apps.submissions',
'rmn.apps.games',
'rmn.apps.mailbox',
'rmn.apps.forums',
'rmn.apps.comments',
'rmn.apps.podcast',
'rmn.apps.frontpage']
Installed Middleware:
('django.middleware.gzip.GZipMiddleware',
'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
'django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware',
'django.contrib.csrf.middleware.CsrfMiddleware',
'rmn.apps.resources.middleware.ResourcesMiddleware',
'rmn.apps.base.middleware.SiteMiddleware',
'rmn.apps.users.middleware.UserMiddleware')

Traceback:
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.4.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response
86. response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/apps/games/views.py" in blog_listing
121. return utils.render(request, 'games/blogs.html', {'blogs': utils.paginate(request, blogs, 20), 'top_blogs': top_blogs})
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/apps/base/utils.py" in render
36. rendered = template.render(data)
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/templates/games/blogs.html" in top-level template code
1. {% extends 'main.html' %}
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/templates/main.html" in top-level template code
1. {% extends "base.html" %}
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/templates/base.html" in top-level template code
80. {% block page %}<div id="body"><div id="frame">
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/templates/base.html" in block "page"
96. {% block content_area %}{% endblock %}
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/templates/main.html" in block "content_area"
7. {% block body %}{% endblock %}
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/templates/games/blogs.html" in block "body"
9. {% for entry in blogs %}
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Jinja2-2.1.1-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg/jinja2/environment.py" in getattr
334. return getattr(obj, attribute)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.4.egg/django/db/models/fields/related.py" in __get__
248. rel_obj = QuerySet(self.field.rel.to).get(**params)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.4.egg/django/db/models/query.py" in get
308. raise self.model.DoesNotExist("%s matching query does not exist."

Exception Type: DoesNotExist at /blogs/
Exception Value: User matching query does not exist.
Hey, I already sent WIP a PM about this, but I guess it would be good to post it here, too.
Whenever I try to update my profile, I get this error:

AttributeError at /account/

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'size'

Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://rpgmaker.net/account/
Exception Type: AttributeError
Exception Value:

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'size'

Exception Location: /var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/apps/users/manage/views.py in profile, line 54
Python Executable: /usr/bin/python
Python Path:
Server time: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 01:02:42 -0500

Environment:

Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://rpgmaker.net/account/
Django Version: 1.0.2 final
Installed Applications:

Installed Middleware:
('django.middleware.gzip.GZipMiddleware',
'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
'django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware',
'django.contrib.csrf.middleware.CsrfMiddleware',
'rmn.apps.resources.middleware.ResourcesMiddleware',
'rmn.apps.base.middleware.SiteMiddleware',
'rmn.apps.users.middleware.UserMiddleware')

Traceback:
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.4.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response
86. response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/apps/base/section.py" in __call__
37. return self.view(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/apps/users/manage/views.py" in profile
54. w, h = image.size

Exception Type: AttributeError at /account/
Exception Value: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'size'