WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A WOMAN?

post=83952
The best thing about being a woman? You can have sex anytime you want, and with whoever you want. No work or cash required. Especially if you're hot. What guy is going to turn you down???

someone with any self-respect

just a hunch
I like my drinks fruity.
could it be being able to drive and vote?
The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)
sweeping generalisations will get you nowhere
AND WHY ARE YOU CONTRIBUTING TO IT
Thank you, Fallen-Griever.
I prefer to think that it's a bunch of jokes about clichés, otherwise, as a woman, I would feel sick and desperate.
I know, I'm not funny at all, but after all, one of the most common clichés about women is that they have no humou, right? :P
"Good sense of humor" is often tops on lists of desirable qualities in a mate. But, digging deeper, for women it means someone who can make them laugh, while for men it's someone who laughs at their jokes.

On an unrelated note, I find geodude funny.
LETS MAKE A DATE :D
post=84829
post=83952
The best thing about being a woman? You can have sex anytime you want, and with whoever you want. No work or cash required. Especially if you're hot. What guy is going to turn you down???
someone with any self-respect

just a hunch

I hate to break it to you, but...
post=85479
On an unrelated note, I find geodude funny.
I think you're weird.
post=85454
The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

I KNEW it!

I just wish men had that same prerogative... damn twelfth-wave feminists took it away from us.
they just-a wanna

they just-a wannaaa-aa-aaaaa
I bet the best thing is about being a woman is being able to play with a man's emotions and rip his heart to shreds like that cheating bitch sarah!!!!

but really, it's all about the women's basketball. they no can dunk, but they make up for it with good fundamentals.
not again, max..