WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A WOMAN?

Pages: first 1234 next last
To the ladies of gamemaking:

What is the best thing about being a woman (game designer)? Is it the prerogative to have a little fun?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
If anyone says "boobs" (or synonyms) they will be instantly banned.
Getting massive amounts of relatively undeserved attention.
post=83630
Getting massive amounts of relatively undeserved attention.

God I'd hate that.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Being able to wear nice clothes without being considered a f*aggot.
Legions of white knights at your service in any MMO.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
post=83604
If anyone says "boobs" (or synonyms) they will be instantly banned.

hilariously enough I had decided that was my response before I saw this and now I have nothing to say
I'm surprised that ciel didn't say the best thing is getting free custom chapsets for all your games.
post=83651
Being able to wear nice clothes without being considered a f*aggot.
wearing dresses!! :D

....uh.. i mean...
Being able to order all the delicious looking cocktails with the pineapples and umbrellas in them without being considered a faggot.

god i wish i could wear a hairband
wearing dresses!! :D

Being able to completely snap off at someone and then later say it was your period.
The best thing about being a woman? You can have sex anytime you want, and with whoever you want. No work or cash required. Especially if you're hot. What guy is going to turn you down???
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
post=83947
post=83946
Being able to order all the delicious looking cocktails with the pineapples and umbrellas in them without being considered a faggot.

Some people do it anyway 8)

post=83947

You can!! It was the fashion of chinese royalty in the early dynasties for men to wear hairbands as a symbol of nobility. I think that needs to come back....
Tricking a guy into getting you pregnent so you can get him for child support for 18 years.
post=84036
post=83947
post=83946

Some people do it anyway 8)

post=83947

You can!! It was the fashion of chinese royalty in the early dynasties for men to wear hairbands as a symbol of nobility. I think that needs to come back....

maybe that's why hipsters are so pretentious.
post=84045
Tricking a guy into getting you pregnent so you can get him for child support for 18 years.

Oh, yes. Being harassed and threatened by a guy during years just because he made you pregnant, see him demanding to live sponging of you, and being obliged to move to another town without telling anybody just for fear that he could find you back. Lovely, indeed.
Really, guys, being a woman sucks.
And I mean it.
Pages: first 1234 next last