FINAL FANTASY MAFIA

It's another nice day in the tourist village of Besaid. Well, it's always a nice day, given the place doesn't have weather conditions.

You take a step outside. Mm. Nice, fresh air like always.

You take another step.

Then three. Something is wrong.

You run around for a bit.

You check your accessories.

You run around a bit more.

THERE ARE NO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS !!!

Okay, whoever did this fiendish plan has to pay. How will you level up to beat the final bosses now?! You all hole up in the village and decide to let no one go until the villains have been brought to justice.

RULES (THERE ARE NEW RULES MAKE SURE TO READ THIS)

1) The game starts with a Day Phase. During this phase, all currently alive players will be able to post in this thread, discussing who they wish to vote to lynch (remove from the game).

2) Once a majority has been reached, the person selected is lynched and their role is revealed, or the day will end with No Lynch. This ends the Day Phase and begins the Night Phase.

3) During this phase, any player with night actions may submit their action privately to the game moderator (in this case, myself). The Mafia also chooses which member of the town to kill in the same fashion. Once all night actions are resolved, anybody who is killed during the night has their role revealed to the town, beginning the next Day phase. Nobody may talk in the thread during the Night Phase. Mafia members may communicate amongst themselves during this time, out of thread, as they can at any time during the game. IF YOU TALK DURING THE NIGHT PHASE YOU FUCKING DEAD SO DON'T DO IT

4) Play continues until either the Town (known in this game as the Heroes) eliminates all threats, or until the Mafia (known in this game as the Villains) controls the vote, or is in a position where such a situation is inevitable. The cast of characters is from various Final Fantasy games. The Villains have safe fake identities, so don't think you're all smart by trying to mass name claim off the bat.

5) Make sure you are able to actively post if you sign up. You will be modkilled or replaced if you are absent for lengthy periods of time.

6) Don't directly quote/post your role PM, don't set up truths or dares or bets, basically don't attempt to break the game by doing things that are against the spirit of it, killing other player's fun. This will result in being modkilled.

7) EDITING YOUR POSTS RESULTS IN A MODKILL. DON'T DO IT.

I'm not telling you the exact role set-up for this game. But if you have any questions post them here, and if you want to play. Post here too.

Thanks Oto/Ark for having typed most of this ruleset.

LIVING PLAYERS:

1. Ark
4. Gemini
6. GreatRedSpirit
7. Relyt/otokonoko
12. Myersguy
21. Mr. Chuff

DEAD PLAYERS

1. InvaderZim(Ultimecia, VILLAIN Silencer) has been lynched day 1!
2. ChaosProductions (Tellah, HERO Suicide Bomber) has been modkilled day 2.
3. arcan(Minwu, HERO Doctor) has been lynched day 2!
4. Liberty(Galuf, HERO Crystal Bearer) has died night 2!
5. Australopithecus(Kain, Vanilla HERO) has been lynched day 3!
6. geodude(Aeris, HERO Spirit Medium) has died night 3!
7. Font(Sabin, HERO Crystal Bearer Mason) has died night 4!
8. Asalieri(Garland, VILLAIN Roleblocker) has been lynched day 5!
9. Natook(Marquis Ondore, NPC Historian) has committed suicide night 5!
10. Little Wing Guy(Quina, HERO Inheritor) has been mutilated night 5!
11. Yellow Magic(Warrior of Light, Vanilla HERO) has suicided day 6.
12. ace prime(Squall, Vanilla HERO) was lynched day 6!
13. suzuricho(Firion, Vanilla HERO) was too emo to live day 6.
14. GameOverGames Productions(Gilgamesh, VILLAIN Godfather) has been lynched day 7!
15. TooManyToasters(Cid Highwind, HERO Roleblocker) has had their hitpoints reduced to 0 night 7!
16. AznChipmunk(Edgar, HERO Mason) has been nuked night 8!
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Ark sharpens his magic powers, readying himself for the upcoming mafia battle.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
No random encounters!? OH NO!

err, I'll play.
I'll play, but if I bring these villains to justice it's going to make my low level run even harder :(
post=83838
It's another nice day in the tourist village of Besaid. Well, it's always a nice day, given Okay, whoever did this fiendish plan has to pay. How will you level up to beat the final bosses now?! You all hole up in the village and decide to let no one go until the villains have been brought to justice.

Simple: You go and kill him anyways! Grinding is for chumps

Fuck I'll play
I DESPISE random encounters, but I'll play.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
This looks interesting. Im in.

In B4 48 hours!

I love this game :D
I, GEODUDE, WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN
Assuming you have room for an old coot like me, I am totally in.

TELLAH FLAVORED!

My wife won't play, though. She is PISSED with this game, ha ha ha!
I'll be in it. I can promise to be around when I'm online (and barring another storm or two, I should be fine).
*junctions 100 ultima to str*
I'll play again if there's still time. Azn, I'll feel really bad if you are killed first again.
Unless he actually happens to be Mafia this time around... then I'm sure you won't be disappointed.