FINAL FANTASY MAFIA

GAMEOVERGAMES PRODUCTIONS, FIND SOME METHOD OF COMMUNICATION IMMEDIATELY.

It is impossible to send PMs to people whose names have spaces in them.
PMs sent to everyone except GameOverGames Productions, Little Wing Guy, Yellow Magic, ace prime and Mr. Chuff. Please contact me immediately on IRC(RichardHawk)/AIM/MSN/email(seaballistadenning at gmail dot com) or something like that.

GAME BEGINS!
With 22 alive, 12 votes will decide a lynch.

There are 72 hours left until deadline.
Guess I'm the first to talk this time around. So... How 'bout them bears? ^.^

Come forth, all ye partakers of yon game, and speak, if thou heart and keyboard desires. </fail@yeoldeengrish>
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Feeling confident eh?

#vote Liberty
Not confidence, but I figured I'd try and post more this time around. Makes it more fun for everyone. ^.~
arcan
ha! 2 posts! its not looking good for you!
3/5 ain't bad. Not for my usual record, anyway. May as well post while I'm on, no?

Question for you, though? You say I feel confident and if that is so, then it would most likely be because I have nothing to hide, but how confident are you to cast the first vote, hm?
Uh, arcan, what are you trying to say? Talking is a good thing in this game, since discussion is what brings the mafia down. The hero's need to talk so we can figure out who's who, or else this game will be handed over to the bad guys.

I'd say you look pretty suspicious right about now, after making such a hasty vote.
I say we lynch people in alphabetical order, starting with J.
Make it M and I'll consider. ^.^
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Yeah, I would have to say you are being overly hasty to lay on the lynch Arcan. Please tell us why you already think Liberty is a villian only after s/he has only posted 3 times.
arcan
Better than having a no lynch right? I'd say having the first post is the only valuable piece of information that you will get on day 1.
Oh, so the first post is automatically the most suspicious? Wow, so let me check something.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Although I do hate to see a no lynch on the first day, the game has just begun. There is no reason to make such haste.
Ark, you are being suspiciously defensive of Liberty. You're trying to make her look suspicious, thus shifting the suspicion off of yourself. Clever, but not clever enough.
I'll probably miss all of day one so I'd like to say that we avoid a repeat of the Hunters Mafia Day 1 when everybody immediately
'ed a NoLynch vote. At least get a dialogue going (which Liberty and Arcan have started, thanks)
Motherfucker I forgot that there's no more "People have replied since you started your reply" and now my post feels out of context.
arcan
So you have
post=84180
I'll probably miss all of day one so I'd like to say that we avoid a repeat of the Hunters Mafia Day 1 when everybody immediately
'ed a NoLynch vote. At least get a dialogue going (which Liberty and Arcan have started, thanks)

So you have figured out my plan eh?
So now GreatRedSpirit is implying that we do a no lynch on the 1st day. Even more suspicious then Ark, if you ask me....