FINAL FANTASY MAFIA

Ark
Wario's-a number one!
This is hardly a strategy, you guys haven't played this before... Have you?
Seriously, what's there to go by but insulting comments? It's only until after the first night that you truly start to discover allegiances. The first day of Mafia is like... the Brett Favre craze. POINTLESS.

I've gotta sleep tonight. Peace out.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
post=84209
Seriously, what's there to go by but insulting comments? It's only until after the first night that you truly start to discover allegiances. The first day of Mafia is like... the Brett Favre craze. POINTLESS.

I've gotta sleep tonight. Peace out.

Dude you've got to remember that Editing is not allowed.
"No editing posts!" should really be listed as a rule in the OP, in bold print.
Well, at least people are talking now. And, yeah, first day of Mafia is usually a day to talk and get the hang of things . If it were an RPG it'd be the tutorial level. It also usually ends in a no lynch because, really, there aren't that many clues to go on in the firs day.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
I don't see how waiting is going to get you anything
Yeah, but lynching some one as such as, say, a town doctor won't get us anywhere either. We can't just randomly lynch, especially with the very little information that we have now.
I forgot. Added to the OP. To restate:

EDITING YOUR POSTS WILL RESULT IN A MODKILL DON'T DO IT.

VOTECOUNT:

Relyt(1): InvaderZim
No Lynch(1): Relyt
Liberty(0): arcan, arcan

With 22 alive, 12 votes will decide a lynch.

There are a little under 71 hours left until deadline.
Well then, let me spell it out for you.

Say we lynch someone, with this many playing the odds are that it'd be a hero. That takes one of our fellows out for the count. Once a lynch occurs it's a night phase and the mafia get to choose a victim. If there's a serial killer, they may also decide to kill someone. That leaves us three down. The mafia will target a hero and the serial killer, with as many people as we have will most likely hit a hero as well.

That's three deaths in one day. Not a good thing for we heroes, neh?
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Thank you Liberty, I couldn't have worded it better myself.
post=84214
Yeah, but lynching some one as such as, say, a town doctor won't get us anywhere either. We can't just randomly lynch, especially with the very little information that we have now.

Doctors kill more then they save anyway. We'd be doing the villagers a favor.
post=84218
post=84214

Uh, since when do doctors... kill?

You are growing more and more suspicious to me, Zim.
Oh? It's thanks to a doctor that we won the Iron Gaia Mafia round. Doctors can choose to protect an individual from any attack. That doesn't sound like a bad thing now, does it?
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Oh hey, A doctor Save Tonfa on the last day of Hunters aswell. Doctors are important.
As much as I'd like to vote for InvaderZim, I really think he's innocent, just bein a bit of a douche :P
post=84218

Is it just me, or is it weird how Zim worded that second sentence.
Yeah, he's coming off more as an immature newbie than mafia.
Actually, the fact that he didn't include himself as a villager...
Of course, if he'd put it as "... We'd be doing ourselves a favour" doesn't sound too good either.
Yeah, but he could also be a hero of some sort.