RMN ROCK BAND THREAD OF THROWING UP THE HORNS AND ROCKING THE FUCK OUT

Pages: first 12 next last

That is a picture of the back of my head playing Rock Band 2. The rest of you cats should be playing Rock Band 2 with me. HOLLA BACK YO.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
So what should the official RMN band be named?
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Alright guys, as Brick didn't bother to post. We are forming a band FOR THE XBOX 360, and need two more people to ROCK THE FUCK OUT

Naming band in Progress
Vocals: Ark
Lead Guitar: The Real Brickroad
Drums: Insert Name
Bass: Insert Name
And if someone has a Wii and the Wii Guitar Heros (no one) then we should show those Rock Band buggers and their "more powerful" machines...
post=84705
So what should the official RMN band be named?

Kinetic and the Ciphers
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I'm going to be picking up an HDMI Cable to run from my Computer to my TV. So I can begin recording our gigs if we get a full band. (Maybe even do an Lets Play.) So if anyone is interested please sign up. It is preferable that you have some DLC and can play at an Expert level. But I guess any level of difficulty is fine.
Are you sure you want Brickroad on guitar? I whooped his ass even when I was out of practice.
sorry I am too busy with my real guitar (okay it is in a lot of pieces)
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
post=84724
Are you sure you want Brickroad on guitar? I whooped his ass even when I was out of practice.

I think its time for a Guitar DUEL
me on guitar I rule
The band my brother, my friend, and I created is called Hillybilly Holocaust. It features a black tough-as-nails gas mask wearing punk named Dolomite on vocals, an effeminate pink-afroed homosexual with AIDS named Fagbox on guitar, an easy going albeit aging hippie named Whitey on drums, and a tiny twelve-year-old Japanese school girl who can barely speak engrish on bass.

See if you guys can do better.

my band features WING COMMANDER ACE TORNADOFUCK

i win
post=84724

I only let you win because your mom asked me to please be nice to you.
I love Rock Band, but I'm not terrific at it (only Hard on guitar... don't ask about drums.)

That's why I convince my friends to let me do vocals!
I want Rock Band/Guitar Hero...

but I'm not good at real guitar/drums.
post=87308
I want Rock Band/Guitar Hero...

but I'm not good at real guitar/drums.

That doesn't stop me!

(Comparing playing Rock Band to real instruments is like comparing Paint-by-numbers and actual artwork)
Rock Band: Beatles tracklist revealed (this might be old news):

15 New Beatles Songs

BE interactive
It has been confirmed that fifteen new songs will be featured on the video game The Beatles: Rock Band.

In a little over a month, it will be possible to buy The Beatles: Rock Band.

During his tour, Paul McCartney revealed some graphic images of the game that will become available on September 9 for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii consoles.

RollingStone.com received confirmation that fifteen other tracks will be found on the Fab Four's game. These songs will also feature the respective venues where they were performed.

The Beatles: Rock Band will include 45 remastered songs in total. Here is the highly-awaited list of songs and historical venues to be found the video game:
Twist And Shout - Cavern Club
Do You Want To Know A Secret - Cavern Club
Can't Buy Me Love - Ed Sullivan Theater
I Wanna Be Your Man - Ed Sullivan Theater
Eight Days A Week - Shea Stadium
Paperback Writer - Budokan
And Your Bird Can Sing - Budokan
Yellow Submarine - Abbey Road Dreamscape
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Abbey Road Dreamscape
With a Little Help from My Friends - Abbey Road Dreamscape
Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows - Abbey Road Dreamscape
Revolution - Abbey Road Dreamscape
Birthday - Abbey Road Dreamscape
Dig A Pony - Rooftop Concert
I've Got A Feeling - Rooftop Concert
I Saw Her Standing There
I Want To Hold Your Hand
I Feel Fine
Taxman
Day Tripper
Back In The USSR
I Am The Walrus
Octopus's Garden
Here Comes The Sun
Get Back
the worst thing is you actually think you can justify that at all.
Pages: first 12 next last