I NEED SERIOUS HELP WITH ANIMATIONS

Pages: 1
I should probably know how to do these kinds of things, but I'm very, very, very confused on battle animation. Why can you only make 8 cells? How does the software determine the animation path? Why does it only show the first frame when I choose it as the image for the first cell? I'm sorry, I'm just....confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Of course, I also need to know how you use animations for your battle characters (the ones you control, not the monsters), so I'd kinda like to know that, too.
Ok, I don't think I fully understand, but I'll take a whack...

As for 8 cells, do you mean all in one frame? if so, maybe there is a limit?
The software determines the animation path by using the openable option box on the right of the battle animation window, it will say something like "Target path" I think.

The frame part I don't get...

As for battle animations for your character, if I know what you mean...
Make a skill that uses the animation, and then go to the characters tab, and make it so they learn it at a certain level.

If you mean for an ABS, make it use the SHOW BATTLE ANIMATION option, and put it over hero, or the monster event.

Hopefully that helps a bit...
Thanks for the advice. However, the main thing I'm looking for is having a character use a certain animation for their normal attack (in place of the animation on the BattleCharSheet).
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
You can't change it. The engine uses whatever is in the sheet.
I hate this as well. It would be good though if you could change it but you can't.
Pages: 1