CRYSTAL OF DREAMS

Pages: 1
This is about my current project "Crystal of Dreams". I have almost completed the demo but i am having problems finding battle sprites for the characters i got from First Seed Material. If anyone knows of where to find some please let me know. Thank you. Ok so here's a description---

The world of Amardin has always been a peaceful place. But following the mysterious death of Prince Zion, heir to the throne of Arden, rumors grew speaking of a power in the north. Sure enough, those rumors were true, and half of the northen territories fell to strange hordes of creatures.But these creatures aren't out for conquest. They are looking for something....or someone.

You start out as a girl named Keira, in the capital city of Arden. She is a student at the Magi Academy there in Arden. Your story starts with her, and unfolds fairly quickly. I happen to be a big fan of ff8 so you might notice most of my music comes from there ;D .

---The story unfolds depending on the choices the player makes throughout the game.

---Includes a variety of mini-quests, such as the hated fetch quests and possibly some sort of hunting quests

---Experience comes through completing quests and furthering the story along. No combat xp (at least not in the demo)

--- Combat does not yield money, instead, you get trophies from creatures which you can sell to collectors for money

This is my very first game so please dont be too harsh on it lol :P...i'll submit it sometime this weekend hopefully.
Pages: 1