IG MAKER HAS BEEN RELEASED! (ENGLISH ACTION GAME MAKER)

Pages: first 1234 next last
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
IG Maker was released!

Download: http://download.cnet.com/IG-Maker/3000-20416_4-10925245.html?tag=mncol

The english version of Action Game Maker. Make actiony games. Comes with some neat sample games.

Cool Stuff
1) Premade kits for platformers, shooters, and action RPGs.
2) Export to Flash or XBox 360.
3) Really slick editor.

Warnings
1) Huuuuuge download. This sucker is 1.3GB so make sure you can wait.
2) The Trial activation seems bugged out. There are reports of this happening randomly on different machines.
3) Uses WAV for music. Blarg.

We are going to be trying to keep the IGM section of the site up to date with more information.
http://rpgmaker.net/engines/igm/
3) Uses WAV for music. Blarg.

FUCK YOU FOREVER
God, $90 for the full version? That shit is pretty ridiculous.

I may download the trial eventually, though.
It doesn't really interest me. Or anyone I know for that matter.

One of you people need to buy it and make a side scrolling shooter RPG though.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=85295
God, $90 for the full version? That shit is pretty ridiculous.

I may download the trial eventually, though.

Yes and no. It has a TON of stuff in it. Try it out and see.
post=85292
2) Export to Flash

This is really good. I like this.

post=85292
1) Huuuuuge download. This sucker is 1.3GB so make sure you can wait.

This is not so good. Aren't most game development engines only a couple tens of megs, with the upper limit being something like 200 mb? Unless this includes some kind of bulky RTP I guess.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
1.3gig!? I guess I'll have to wait for next month when my bandwidth is back. $90 is pretty steep as well. Glad it's been released though.
I love how it can export to Flash (Kongregate) but with $90, you can buy Warcraft III and its expansion set...

post=85292
IG Maker was released!3) Uses WAV for music. Blarg.

http://rpgmaker.net/engines/igm/

wut
The program is so damn frustrating to use.

I'm surprised it was released, though.
meh i have too much to say about this and i might as well say none of it at all.

i can't even download it because it's just simply unrealistically big.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Hmmm, anyone else with Vista have problems with it? Just refused to load for me.

Also.... someone will do something about the .wav for music thing. I hope.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
If somebody designs a plugin for other audio formats it will wreck the cross-compatibility hope this helps
90 Dollers is a hell of alot. However if I really like it I will proply buy it.
I am glad that Rmn is supporting this.
Firefox seems to like quitting downloads at random times and giving me partial files, but I'll try this anyway. WAV music is really shitty, but exporting to Flash is pretty awesome.
Also, what does IG stand for, and why didn't they just name it I____ G____ Maker?
post=85321
I love how it can export to Flash (Kongregate) but with $90, you can buy Warcraft III and its expansion set...

If you need $90 for WarCraft III in 2009, you are getting completely and utterly price-gouged.

Hell, you could buy WC3, WoW (with both expansions), and probably even have enough left over for a 60-day prepaid game card for that much.
credit crunch *shrugs*
Pages: first 1234 next last