MAP DESIGN FUN #10 - BEFUDDLE QUEST 3 (SUMMER EDITION)

Oh, why not?

Yeah, sign me up, and let's hope that I'm much more creative this time.
post=85766
I think I have a vague idea here, but quick question: can I use Teleport events?

I hate you too.
Well, I'll see if I can come up with anything a lot bit more creative than your average dungeon puzzle.

Sign me up, I guess.
nobody use the idea i suggested in the last thread. IT'S MIIINE
it was so unappealing and unimaginative that I have completely forgotten about it, brah.

On a side note, I've received the first submission!
YOU

YOU FIEND

except clearly you remember that it was unappealing and unimaginative. A LOOPHOLE
I will hunt down and kill the first person to use an arrow puzzle in this.
I sent in the first puzzle, but I swear, it did not have a single arrow in it! Never mind, you can come with the other angry mob that's after me, then I would have a good excuse to use my cans of hairspray+lighters.
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
Oh no! Not again!

I shall sign up yes. :) I all ready know my submissino shall be called "Arrows n' Teleports"
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Is it okay to yoink puzzles from Befuddle Quest entries?
...you'd probably have to ask individual map makers.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Oh no signups my worst enemy! I'll try and whip something up though it won't be guaranteed.
OMG i NEEEED to gain access to my own PC again... I have.... enough time. There ios an annoying gay adversitment covring my vision, i can't see what i am writing. noe cçose it. Sorru.30 days to do so. I hope its

Okay, lol, lemme translate this xD:
OMG i NEEEED to gain access to my own PC again... I have to o.o.... Tough i have only 30 days to do so. O hope it's enough time ^-^
There is an annoying gray adversitment covering my vision, i can't see what i am writing. nor close it, sorry for my grammar.
Time to refresh the browser?

Anwyho, updated the signup list. I tried to create the gamepage, but I got an error. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon so I can submit games.
who cares about posting when there are opportunities for muslim dating
BUILD YOUR EMPIRE

Also, for some reason I can see my submissions. What the hell.

Anywho, I approved the game:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1300/

I have the coveted game #1300.
My entry is: Zack's Track. It involves ******** *** vehicles and ****** down * track *** avoiding *****!
Currently making my puzzle, and getting very annoyed!
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Argh I was just playing BQ2 and jakesters map(map with the tables) is impossible. Is there going to be a skip level option or did I miss something?