WHAT ARE YOUR HAUNTS?

Pages: 1
So, what places do you, the general populace of RMN, hang out most on the Interwebz? In other words, what do you have on your tabs most often, or tune your homepage(s) to? Or even click most in your bookmarks? Oh, and don't forget to link us. Make sure you label more saucy links and such.

Gaia Online - Call me a Gaiafag or whatever have you; it's the only way I can actively talk to the people I know at school (namely, friends), since I can't exactly call their houses at 12 midnight. I don't actually do anything there, except talk to my friends through PMs and participate in the annual Otakon thread (of who's posters I've met in real life).
RMN - Duh.
Hive Pokemon League - They're not really doing much yet, but I'm hoping that eventually Despain can get this thing off the ground. The forum stats are wrong, though - I've been logged in there for three days. Yay for epic fail.
RMchan - My own personal site, with tutorials. Still doing stuff with it, though. Namely adding content. I stay on there all the time, though, just to check if anyone's stupid enough to comment.
Gmail - My email. Duh. But everyone should get it. Because it is awesome.
LastFM - I gave into the pressure about two months ago. Now I've got about 16,000 tracks listened. I don't really do anything, though, except check and see what my listening habits are like, since they're so wonky.
4chan /c/ Board - Check this place every day. Because you can never have enough cute. I also browse around the Anime/Wallpaper board, just to see if there's anything particularly nice. Usually it ends up being a bunch of ecchi and panty shots. No gracias.
Serebii - Just to check up on updates. I do a bit of research for my Pearl game when I'm bored. That's the major extent, though. It's mainly out of habit that I go there.
Smash DOJO - Uh, why wouldn't I go there? Daily weekdays updates? Hello?
The Spriter's Resource - I check here for updates as well, seeing if I get any more inspiration to work on that old webcomic idea I had. Also, you can always modify the spritesheets to your own game uses. -nudge-
Eternal Sphere - Main site to the Star Ocean games. With the release of Star Ocean: First Departure coming up, I check to see if there's anything new. Now, I'm not going to import it (especially not having a PSP), but hey, it's great to see what they're doing to an old game in modern times. I'm also waiting for SO4 info. ><
Anime News Network - Just to see what's going on in the anime/manga community. There are some pretty hilarious stories sometimes as well. Like that one military academy student who got suspended for having a Death Note (with names written in it). Oh, and Answerman's bunnies for the Flakes.

Other than RMN, I have one other place I go to, under my nick, qvri.

IGN Boards. The primary reason I joined was for the RPG Maker XP help thread. So many people needed help with their games, and nobody was giving them answers. Then... ;)

Oh, and Smash DOJO, thanks to your link.
Kinda what you wrote but less :P. GMail, GameFAQs, RMN, SmashDOJO!!... I do listen to Iceberg Radio a lot though; a lot of variety, and better than Pandora for free Internet radio in my opinion.
RMN, IGP, Ghostlight, cesspool-x, Gmail, Hotmail, Facebook, youtube, Wikipedia, Google, MSN.ca.
Wikipedia, Hive, RMXP, RMN, GW...Smash Dojo every night or morning.

watchtvsitcoms recently died but otherwise I would list it. :-(

Mostly I hand out on irc on Slacked so.
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY MAAAAANSIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
My one main place that i like to hang out(besides here) is:

http://www.ff-xiii.net

Another Forum sight that i go on.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
G-GamingW.net...

I used to frequent OCRemix but it sort of got completely lame in the last year or so.
Adding a new one. Freewebs. Making a new site, and gotta get people's opinions. I've been spending alot of time in the chatrooms there...

But considering what most people have been talking about, I think I'll stay away from the chatroom for a while...
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=Ciel link=topic=418.msg5650#msg5650 date=1196512954
G-GamingW.net...

I used to frequent OCRemix but it sort of got completely lame in the last year or so.
OCR got totally crazy. virt should have accepted my offer to make his site. Or maybe not, as this would would have become defunct.

Oh, I hang out here, GW, GAF, MySpace (very little but I guess it counts), Facebook (much more than MySpace), and uh, I think that's it. I always browse other RM sites to see what's going on, but never post at them.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
author=WIP link=topic=418.msg5715#msg5715 date=1196729227
author=Ciel link=topic=418.msg5650#msg5650 date=1196512954
G-GamingW.net...

OCR got totally crazy. virt should have accepted my offer to make his site. Or maybe not, as this would would have become defunct.

I didn't know you contacted him. And he declined? That's weird, considering they've been stuck for ages and you obviously can make a good site.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Well he never said anything. I emailed him and never got a reply.
Pages: 1