HOW I GOT MY WII...

Pages: first 12 next last
There have been Wii units in stock at every store I've gone to since about two months after launch.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I see them randomly, but they're normally out-of-stock.

Note: Mr. Abley is a PS3 fanboy.
I'm a Wii fanboy and have had plenty of luck finding them. The trick is finding the fundage to buy one.
Yeah cause like, Southern Ontario, Canada has like no population at all.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I think this topic is pretty funny now. Don't you, Anky? :)
author=brandonabley link=topic=421.msg5487#msg5487 date=1196134789
There have been Wii units in stock at every store I've gone to since about two months after launch.
Really?

In the not-so-densely populated area of southern Saskatchewan, Wiis have been rather hard to find. Best Buys and Futureshops and Walmarts and Superstores are usually out of stock.
author=rcholbert link=topic=421.msg5492#msg5492 date=1196138138
Note: Mr. Abley is a PS3 fanboy.

This isn't true because I use my PS3 exclusively to play movies or to play games like Assassin's Creed that are sold out on 360 at the store that has a sale on the game.

So
They're very hard to find anywhere around here. You gotta be lucky.

My friend sold me his 2 months ago... he had it for a week and then decided he didn't want it anymore... he sold me the Wii and Resident Evil 4 for $265. Works for me. He even put everything back in the original packaging for me.
I just got lucky at Wal-Mart. There were 2 in stock, so me and my friend got one at the same time. :)
This was in August
author=WhiteLion link=topic=421.msg5515#msg5515 date=1196199493
They're very hard to find anywhere around here. You gotta be lucky.

My friend sold me his 2 months ago... he had it for a week and then decided he didn't want it anymore... he sold me the Wii and Resident Evil 4 for $265. Works for me. He even put everything back in the original packaging for me.

I had someone that works in the business and got my wii a hell of a lot cheaper when it first came out. ;)
None in my area, but while at a fraternity conference in Dallas I happened to spot some Wiis in a game store at a mall near my hotel. I bought the Wii, then carried it in my luggage on a return flight home... It seems a bit ridiculous, since I could've just ordered it online if I used something like Anky's widget deal, but oh well ::).
It's difficult to find them in stock here but that site doesn't help at all. I need UK stores dammit!
The Wii lost its appeal for me after playing it for about 20 minutes. The golf was good. Zelda looked kinda cool but who in their right mind wants to prance around like some stupid knobjockey when you can just get a wireless 360/PS3/PC controller, sit back and CHILL. Is the world regressing!?

/end rant
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
...prance around like a knobjockey? What does that even mean? I sat in the same place on my couch for five days straight playing Zelda.
I'm only grumpy cause my housemates have one and it's fucking annoying when you're trying to sleep and they're jumping up and down.

Knobjockey is a British term for someone who rides the cock.
Pages: first 12 next last