WORST VIDEOGAME CHARACTER.

That thing. That thing right there. If you see it running loose, kill it. The world will thank you.
Sonic's girlfriend Amy always annoyed me a ton.

I kept wanting Sonic to move onto greater things...(like Rouge) but he never listened to me.

Somebody wanna tell me what's going on here? 'Cause it sure isn't boxing.

Also, if this were an AWESOME VIDEO GAME CHARACTER thread...

Farleen from Star Ocean 3

A night of diarrhea is more tolerable than her. Whoever casted her voice should be hung by his intestines

As for characters that I can't stand, VA aside, I'm gonna roll with the entire cast of Disgaea 2 except Axel. Although Feldschlacht's character infuriates me just by looking at it.

*edit*
For most awesome it's Gene from God Hand. Basically any scene that he's in is evidence to that point.

Well, most of them

I'm only about halfway through the game (I'm fighting some wyrm on the airship I recently got) but every single line Rikku has said annoys me.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Mix more than makes up for her dialogue, sorry to say.
Yeah, Mix is ridiculously, hopelessly powerful and automatically shoots her up to top tier.
I rather LIKE Rikku! (She's one of my main fav's, I can't stand Tidus actually)

...I miss FFX, why oh why did my brother sell it for a cheeseburger at McDonalds!? WHY!?

post=90480
Farleen from Star Ocean 3

Agreed. Also throw in Precis in the mix, and you have my choice. Ugh.
Lymle from Star Ocean 4. Fucking hell.
I didn't mind her so much.

Don't forget about Sarah.
post=90520
Don't forget about Sarah.

I didn't forget about Sarah, kay? It's just Lymle is much worse, kay?
Hey! That sounds very, very familiar... I wonder where I've heard that before?

In other news, Bubsy the Bobcat committed suicide today by jumping from a tall place into a small puddle. Again. >.>

The worst character? Definitely one of the most annoying.

Or Silent Hero/Protagonist #422.
Tidus, with his irritating pre-pubescent voice, retarded clothes and general fuckwizardry has to be the pick of the litter. Though to be honest I didn't like any of the characters from FF 10. They made it a chore to enjoy the excellent plot. Seriously though, Tidus is the Jar Jar Binks of video games.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=90557
Tidus, with his irritating pre-pubescent voice, retarded clothes and general fuckwizardry has to be the pick of the litter. Though to be honest I didn't like any of the characters from FF 10. They made it a chore to enjoy the excellent plot. Seriously though, Tidus is the Jar Jar Binks of video games.
Only because the internet says so.
post=90558
post=90557
Only because the internet says so.

This, really. Tidus is one of the more realistic FF characters.
The entire cast of heroes from Tales of Symphonia. Especially the male and female lead. I frankly don't remember the villains.

The entire cast of villains from Tales of the Abyss. Especially dumb beast girl. The heroes are surprisingly less annoying, despite it being a Tales game.

I have heard good things about the latest game, but frankly I am not much for Tales stories. =)

Edit: Tidus is an annoying character, guys, sorry.