PICK YOUR PARTY OF 4 CHARACTERS

Pages: first 1234 next last
With this being a RPG forum... Tell me one and all. Who are the 4 characters in your party. What are their classes? What do they all have in common and what is their purpose? This is a post to get your creative juices flowing.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Light/Dark element party leader with no weakness who has every single-target move you could want except elemental spells.

Twelve-year old swordskid who hits really hard and casts a bunch of MP draining/reducing/restoring spells.

Alcohol-proof gunslinger who fires rifles with one hand and takes your moves when he wins.

A pimp. Nuff said.
Taylor Watson
Nurse

Mary Ford
Bard

Blake Colgan
Captain

Walter Underhill
Illustrator

They all want to be famous the world over for their art. However, the current famed musician is trancing people under his singing spell.
1. Captain Falcon
Class: CAPTAIN MOTHERFUCKING FALCON
Skills: FALCON FU MOTHAFUCKA
Stats: 9999 EVERYTHING
Role: TANK, DAMAGE DEALER, CASTER, no healing though CAUSE HE TAKES NO DAMAGE

Not that i need anyone else...

2. Chuck Norris
Class: BADASS COWBOY TYPE GUY
Skills: CHUCK FU
Stats: 9998 EVERYTHING
Role: THE RARE TIME FALCON DOESNT KILL THE ENEMY IN ONE HIT HE FINISHES THE JOB

3.Placehlder man
Class: Slot taker
Skills: Taking slots
Stats: 1 everything. HE DOESNT NEED STATS
Role: TO USE UP SPACE

4.Useless guy
Class: Slot taker
Skills: None
Stats: he doesnt even have any
Role: He's only here cause I need 4 guys.
I was thinking about this the other day. But if I had to pick from all the games I have ever brainstormed or made...it would probably be:

Super Binders: (Ron & Binder Change The World)
- Annoy the hell out of everyone with your constant nagging, but the ability to go into Super Binders mode, that's a plus.

Alicia Cromwell (Josh Cromwell Series)
- She can heal unlike her lazy ass father.

The Tax Man (Monopolo)
- Hey, we gotta earn money someway, this is where he comes in.

Noroko (Soul Ninja)
- It's not a sexy party, without a sexy sword wielding ninja gal.

...I better get back to work...

Non ME Characters:

Rydia (FF4)
Cliff (SO3)
Opera (SO2)
Link (Zelda)
RuneMage Warlord Samurai Trickster Shadowlord Dwarf (multi-classing is fun)
for kilin things

Lesbian Elf
to speed the passage of time while waiting for RuneMage Warlord Samurai Trickster Shadowlord Dwarf to fully recover / for something to look at while killing things

Lesbian Elf #2
to speed the passage of time while waiting for RuneMage Warlord Samurai Trickster Shadowlord Dwarf to fully recover / for something to look at while killing things

D&D Fanatic
for providing comedic relief by casting lightning bolt lightning bolt lightning bolt
Gene the God Hand
The guy who only needs his two hands and lots of faces to punch. He is all about beating the shit out of anything and everything including going toe to toe with the big bad king of darkness himself while never getting touched by fists, kicks, explosions, knees, and death rays while spitting out witty one liners and looking bad ass* while doing it. His role is to fuck shit up on the battlefield.

If Gene is unavailable swap out to Segata Sanshiro for being able to fuck people's shit up.

* bad ass may be replaced by wearing a gi, his rival's cloths, or a male strippers outfit.

Next up is Amaterasu the Shinto Goddess
The utility bitch. She can do a lot that you wouldn't expect from man's best friend, like fixing destroyed structures, changing the wind, creating bridges out of lillies, causing infernos/blizzards/storms, cutting enemies in half from a distance, to cutting up imps and other enemies with discs/beads/glaives. A swiss army knife for both in and out of battle there isn't much Amaterasu can do, which is largely interpersonal communication. Also a canine companion could make a great spy if it wasn't for...

Garak the Assassin
This guy is about getting shit done outside of battle. A master of many trades ranging from explosives, interrogation, lying, killing, and hemming women's dresses. He doesn't fuck around and he does what it takes to get the job done and if you ever go up against him you need to be constantly at the top of your game or else he'll have you wrapped up and beat like a rug before you even realize it. His job isn't to fight but if you want something done that isn't beating the shit out of everybody he is the man to ask.

And then there's Mobius One the Fighter Ace
You provide a Warthog, Berkut, or Raptor and shit will get torn up. Mobius One is a genocidal maniac who shootsdowns entire enemy squadrons, sinks fleets, destroys bases, and takes out huge fuckoff guns made to take out coments in space. This is the big fucking gun that is all about mass destruction whie saying "fuck y'all". Can also shoot missiles backwards while bitchslapping physics in the face.

Backup would be Super France the Motherfucker!.
Stupid amounts of manpower, early absolute monarchy, decent sliders, great starting provinces with weak neighbors, and the power of a lucky nation? There's a reason Super France is called Super France and that's because 9 times out of 10 they are a serious contender and if you can beat them in a war then you've pretty much won the game.

Gene : God Hand : Monk
Amaterasu : Shinto Goddess : Druid
Garak : Assasin : Rogue
Mobius One : Fighter Ace : ???

*edit*
yes i just made a huge character jerkoff post top quality shit here folks stay tuned for their wacky adventures on facfiction.com
He-Man
...as the brute damage-dealing tank with quirky one liners. Comes with his own transport (Battlecat)

Gandalf
...as the multitasking wizard. He can fuck shit up with a sword. How many wizards do this?

Teddy Ruxpin
...as the optimistic explorer. Comes with his own airship!

Leonardo
...as the dual-sword wielding ninja. Fuck ya. Also useful for water areas.
LouisCyphre

I win.
A fighter

A mage

A healer

A thief
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Giratina
Magikarp
LouisCyphre
Eike
himself
What happens when your makerscore changes?
post=90665
Eike
himself
What happens when your makerscore changes?

I begin getting more experience from killing him.
what is this faggotery

ive already won, threads over bitches
post=90711
what is this faggotery

ive already won, threads over bitches

So you're suggesting Terminator can take on Mog?
Ark
Wario's-a number one!

If this is becoming an argument of who is more powerful. There is one man alone who is better then all, and the only man I would have in my part of 'four'
Pages: first 1234 next last