HI! GLUE HERE! (WHY AM I DOING THIS...?)

Pages: 1
I'm new so I guess I have to do this. Other then RPG's I enjoy baseball, soccer, and basketball (but mostly baseball). I like rock, metal, and alternative music. I'm running out of things to write, but I like futuristic rpgs and puzzles. I play bass and guitar, working on drums. (I suck at drums -.-) So anyway...
This site is great!
Oh yeah, I want to learn more about making rpgs, and I don't know how to do some basic stuff >.<
So I could use a lot of help. Oh yeah, I can't post screenshots of my game so I can't post it, I'm not sure why. Please help!

PS: Rei's Ascendence- BEAST GAME!!!
Welcome! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay, and make lots and lots of games! ^^

And we're always glad to help! Just give us a shout out!

As posting screenshots here on the site. Just hit F12 & Print Screen. Save the image, and put it on PhotoBucket (or you can use your locker on the site) and then just post away!

What engine are you using anyways?
This was written for RMNv2, but the jist of it remains true: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/1205/

Welcome to RMN! Let me know when you want to start watching exciting sports and we can chat!
Thanks!
I use rm2k3. I still can't figure out posting screenshots,
how would I move it from my locker to my game?
Oh and, I don't watch these sports, I play them.
I hate watching baseball, and soccer.
I like to watch football and hockey, but I don't know anything about hockey. :)
if there's anything you want to know, ask!

EDIT:
...says the guys with Wayne Gretzky avatar...
post=90777
Thanks!
I use rm2k3. I still can't figure out posting screenshots,
how would I move it from my locker to my game?

You don't. You upload it straight from your hard drive to the screenshots page for the game.
Thanks guys, it worked.
How long does it take for the site
to accept your game?
If you submit at least ten screen shots in a .bmp format, and at least one interlaced .png, your game will be accepted twice as fast. As an added bonus, Magi will also flood your mailbox and your email address with pictures of Craze in a dress.
It takes about a day as long as everything is done right - more than a paragraph of information about your game and three different screen shots that aren't Title/menu systems.

Welcome to RMN, enjoy your stay and just ask if you need any help. We aim to please. ^.^

TIP PLEASE.
Pages: 1