HARD PUSHED AND TWICE ALIVE - COMPOSER NEEDED!

Pages: 1
Hey all -
For my western project, entitled "Hard Pushed and Twice Alive" I am looking for a composer. Because all graphical assets in the game are being created from scratch, I feel like it'd be a big letdown to have all the game music be ripped from western games (like Wild Arms). I am looking for someone who preferably works in MP3 format as opposed to midi. The ideal song type I'm hoping to create is the classic spaghetti western style stuff (acoustic guitar, whistling, trumpet, bells, wood block, etc), however I'd definitely be open to someone who wants to put a different spin on it. Flaky/non-committal people need not apply. I've put a hell of a lot of time into making the graphics as best as I can, and I still have a long ways to go, so I want someone that is willing to contribute over many months.

"Hard Pushed and Twice Alive"
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1346/

If I forgot to mention anything let me know, and if anyone has questions feel free to send me a PM.
If Chaos wasn't keeping me so busy I would. Maybe once I'm finished working for him I'll help you out. I work for free and people have generally enjoyed my music. If you have any doubts, talk to Chaos or Ephiam.
post=91382
If Chaos wasn't keeping me so busy I would. Maybe once I'm finished working for him I'll help you out. I work for free and people have generally enjoyed my music. If you have any doubts, talk to Chaos or Ephiam.

Just keep me posted. Since everything is happening from scratch on this project, progress is slow, there's no urgency to it.
Excellent.

EDIT: Unfortunately, this won't work out. I recently received an offer for payment that I'm gonna take up. Sorry.
Maybe another time eh?
Well in that case I am still in search of people :) I can say that this will be a really great game, and I'd feel horrible if I couldn't find music for it. I encourage everyone to check out the game page (linked in OP, and on my profile) to see where it's going graphically.
Pages: 1