WORST GAME YOU PERSONALLY DO LIKE.

Please tell me I'm not the only one. You know you love this jrpg.
post=93168
Duelist of the Roses.

I recently borrowed this game from a friend.
I never thought I would enjoy yu-gi-oh again after I started playing Magic, but for some reason, this game just keeps me coming back!
Perhaps it's the more complex combat, the ability to level up "leaders" to make your deck even more powerful, or the sentimental value yu-gi-oh has for me.

Anyway, if you want to know my #1 ALL TIME favorite game, it Bubble Bobble.
me an my mom played it on our NES when I was like, 3.
It was the first game I remember playing, along with one of the Adventure Island games.
(I'm not sure which one it was, but it had dinosaurs you could ride, and there was a level in a volcano where you could walk in the lava if you were riding the red dinosaur.)

Anyway, Bubble Bobble PLUS is available for download on the Wii Shop Channel as a WiiWare game.
It's basically the already available Bubble Bobble NES game, plus an additional, quest, and four player co-op! (Instead of just two like in the NES game.)
post=93113
I really really like a lot of terrible games.
-Rock 'N Roll Racing
-E.V.O. Search for Eden

These are not terrible games!

Also, I really enjoy Celebrity Sports Showdown for the Wii:

The curling game is AWESOME.
post=93150
Mr. Nemo:

Theyre not terrible at all, just more obscure than they should be. :)

Nothing beats a good old epic age of kings match. Mongols > all!

WHAT? Mongols are TERRIBLE! D: what's so good about them, onagers?
Hmm, lemme have a think...

Megaman Legends 2. I fucking loved that game! =D

Saint's Row 2. GTAIV should have been more like this.

Jersey Devil. Old PSOne platformer

Galerians. It was an awesome PSOne game that went for large doses of psychological horror and epic battles with psychic powers. Loved it. Had a really shitty sequel called Galerians: Ash, but I hated it so much I never finished it and regard the ending of Galerians 1 as the one and only ending.

Star Wars Episode One Racer. It was Star Wars. It was awesome, OK

Star Wars Jedi Power Battles (PSOne version). See above.

Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi (or however you spell it). I guess I'm just a sucker for Star Wars games.
post=93201
Megaman Legends 2. I fucking loved that game! =D
Saint's Row 2. GTAIV should have been more like this.

People didn't like these two games?
post=93178
It was the first game I remember playing, along with one of the Adventure Island games.
(I'm not sure which one it was, but it had dinosaurs you could ride, and there was a level in a volcano where you could walk in the lava if you were riding the red dinosaur.)
That game was AWESOME. I loved it!
post=93177
Please tell me I'm not the only one. You know you love this jrpg.

You're not the only one, lol. This game was bad but I played it all the way through. I always thought that the sequel would be done better but said sequel never arrived, lol...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

I love this game so much it is saddening
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Giant mecha turn-based strategy? I see no reason not to!
hamtaro: ham hams unite

i just don't understand how it was so overlooked..
My guilty pleasure is... Dynasty Warriors. You don't need to say it--trust me, I all ready know.
This probably only half-counts, but Neeverland Card Battles for the PSP. I recently pplayed the demo of it, and thought it was quite good. Then I looked it up on GameSpot and... 4.0!?!? WTF!?
Oh yeah, and Siren. Everyone hated it because you had to play every mission twice and it was outrageously difficult, but I loved it. Creepier than Silent Hill, and easily the hardest survival horror game I've ever played.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Anky: EVO was not popular! Rock 'n roll racing wasn't very popular either.

But I love them to death.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Hmm...

Bomberman Hero:
I saw how the feelings were mixed with the reviews, but I love that game.
Target Earth/Assault Suits Leynos (Genesis) - A side-scrolling run and gun shooter like Contra with a setting straight out of Mobile Suit Gundam, Target Earth is one hell of a fun game. It's everything Contra should have been, with the additions of the option to choose your weapons before combat and a recharging health bar with much in common with the Halo series. Unfortunately, back in the days, many people were put off by its difficulty. If you're up for a hardcore challenge worth taking, give this a try.
Atomic Runner (Genesis) - Interesting side-scrolling platform game where you control a man in a super-powered suit that continuously runs ahead and blasts alien scum. Don't know of many people that have heard of it.
Judge Dredd (Genesis) - Played this back when I was five and I thought that this was the shit. Still like it today, for as a movie-based game, it's actually pretty good.
Ranger X (Genesis) - Another giant robot platformer like Target Earth, but with more originality and better graphics. It's also somewhat easier in many respects. Unfortunately, it wasn't horribly popular.
Vay (Sega CD) - Everyone always compares it to Lunar, but in any regards, it's not a bad RPG. In my general opinion, it's its own game and it's pretty good.
Robo Aleste (Sega CD) - The spiritual sequel to the already great MUSHA. Don't think that many people heard of or remember it, though.
Quest 64 (N64) - Remember renting it as a kid and thinking that it wasn't bad. I still believe that it's somewhat underrated.
Front Mission 3 (PS1) - Kicks Final Fantasy Tactics's ass, in my opinion.

And the guiltiest pleasure of all time:
Cho Aniki: Bakurestu Rantouden (SNES) - If you can look through its blatant homo-eroticism and general wackiness, it's actually not that bad for a fighting game. The whole concept of warriors that fly around as they fight could have been well done if they gave the game a different, easier to social accept setting (think Dragon Ball or a flying Street Fighter and you'll see where I'm going). Unfortunately, it is what it is and it was never brought overseas, probably for good reasons. It still has an interesting engine built around it, which makes me wonder what it could have been like had it been brought over to the United States in a different form.