FRIEND HAS RTP BUT MY GAME DOESN'T WORK FOR HER STILL.

Pages: 1
The title pretty much sums it up. If anyone is interested, my game is Rise of Rezok, which should actually still be up on the front page as we speak if anyone wanted to test it... thank you in advance :D
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
This is in the wrong forum- if you have a RM-related problem, please post it in the Help forum. It's right under this one in the list.
Add
FullPackageFlag=1
to RPG_RT.ini

*edit*
Assuming the game goes "can't find RTP shutting down because rm2k3 is crappy" when you try to start it and not "can't find resource X"
Well, it just gives the resource error now XD
I'm an idiot, my fix is for games where the game doesn't need the RTP, not when the RTP is already installed

If it's saying that it can't find the RTP, reinstall the RTP. RM2k3 checks the registry for where the RTP is and when the RTP is installed it should add its install directory to the registry. If reinstalling the RTP doesn't work you'll have to add the registry manually. To do this:
- Start regedit (start->run and type in 'regedit')
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Enterbrain/RPG2003 . If it doesn't exist, create new keys (aka the folders) for the directories but if you've ever used the RM2k3 editor on that computer the key should exist.
- Rightclick on the RPG2003 key, select new->String Value and type in "RuntimePackagePath" without the quotes. Double check spelling. Then set it's value to the directory where your RTP is.
Example: Mine is D:\Games\RPG Maker 2003\RTP

Alternatively just add that FullPackageFlag=1 and dump the RTP inside the game although this is a stupid one-time fix.
Don't you need HARMONY.DLL when making a standalone?
Dude, did you even read all of your other topic, I already told you that you needed harmony.dll and to add FullPackageFlag=1.

Why do I even help people if they don't read it - -.
Pages: 1