THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Worked for me. Sorry Tau, I do it first. But bad timing for me go to sleep soon anyway.

Nevermind.
WISE FWOM YO GWAVE!!

**Requested by Healy over a year ago**

The Simians - Chapter 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=147SKFTA

Review:
http://www.fryingbear.com/rpgmaker/reviews/simians.php

Sorry it took so long Healy, but I just stumbled onto the game on the Wayback Archive. Actually found 2 different copies--one that worked but was missing files, while the other didn't work but had the files that were missing from the other one. So I pieced a fully-working, no-files-missing copy together from the two.
You remembered a year old request

Then happened to stumble upon two downloads, neither of which worked

Then you put them together, forced them to work, and uploaded it

You are my hero and I've never even heard of any of these games
Just curious, don't get too big of ideas (I work an awful lot of hours and don't know if I'd have time to spare; I don't know if I'd have time to relearn RPGMaker) but I was wondering if anybody had the VERY last demo of Diary of a Madman. I'm not even sure I released it to public or not, but the one I'm looking for is not 12.87 megabytes. If anybody does, just let me know. It's been a long time since I've been around these parts
I think SegNin possesses a hidden art beyond google-fu...

By the way Diary of a Madman was the only RM game that really nailed the Diablo 2/Legacy of Kain goth feel. Very memorable. *thumbs up*
all of the internet flows through SegNin's house. That can be the only explanation...
there's one on rpg-revolution http://www.rpgrevolution.com/game-downloads/diary-of-a-madman_85.html which is 12.871 mbs in an unpacked rar? I downloaded it just fine now - I do remember this one
Yeah, that's the one I already had; I had a new one I might've only put out for testing reasons that had a lot more work saved into it. It's more than likely gone though.
oh, I misread you there, sorry. thought is was supposed to be that exact size. did you remember where or to whom you might have possibly released it (like which site did you last hang at and what people was active/followed your project or whatever).
I could, but I don't kow if there's a point; we're talking like half a decade ago here.
Is anything rare or obscure on the Internet?
author=ShortStar

I can't find The Shadow of Life by Legacy anywhere.
I do keep finding old reviews for it on the Wayback Archive--all of them positive, if not glowing.

So, this is my newest request.
I know it's a longshot, but hey...

(And you guys with your comments and theories regarding my game-finding prowess literally made me laugh out loud.)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Already pm'ed some guy from http://knobbe.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=938&start=0. So you'll just have to wait and see.
author=Dreaded
Yeah, that's the one I already had; I had a new one I might've only put out for testing reasons that had a lot more work saved into it. It's more than likely gone though.

I have the 2k3 version uploaded at www.queenscourt.org . I could check my hard drive to see if I had any further 2k3 versions. I think have a Rm2k (not 2k3) version that went well into the 2nd chapter that you never publicly released.
Can you guys help me find the name/location of an old game I used to play? I think I would have last played it in 2004, and I think it may have been made in RM2K, or earlier. I think the title was something like Mage's Quest or Mage's Advenure or something like that. I'm not sure how much help this will be, but I also remember the easiest monsters were slime monsters, a little bit like Dragon Quest, and you faced your enemies in battle, and couldn't see the players, only their attacks
NVM I found it. It's called Savior Knight: Mage's Quest.
Does anyone know if there are any Chrono Cross fan-made games.
I've gotten hooked on the game again recently and I found quite a few Chrono Trigger sequels that I liked and have downloaded, and now my curiousity has gotten the best of me...
Let me know please ;D
Long shot here, anyone have the Crossed Realm games? I think they are as follows:
Crossed Realmz
Kobra's Realm/Crossed Realmz 2
Kobra's Realm 2/Crossed Realmz 3
Kobra's Realm/Crossed Realmz 2 can be found here:
http://www.kobrasrealm.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2420

You have to download the attachment by right-clicking, then save as...
It will download as a .php file, but it's really a .zip file, so rename the extension to zip and you'll be able to unzip it.

Can't find and don't have the other 2, sorry.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=SegNin
author=ShortStar
I can't find The Shadow of Life by Legacy anywhere.
I do keep finding old reviews for it on the Wayback Archive--all of them positive, if not glowing.

So, this is my newest request.
I know it's a longshot, but hey...

(And you guys with your comments and theories regarding my game-finding prowess literally made me laugh out loud.)

Is Shadow Of Life a Final Fantasy fan game by any chance?