THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

WOOHOOOO!!

Thank you! Thank you so much, mcrw00!

I honestly didn't expect that anyone still had that game.
Just goes to show that even if it's an absolute loooooongshot, request it anyway.

After all, you never know.
You're welcome. I for one honestly didn't expect anyone else remembered this game, much less wanted it.

I'm curious to know what you think, as you'll be the only person I know besides myself to play the game at all in recent years.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
If Legacy made it I might give it a go sometime. You happen to have any other games on it that might be considered rare?

Also requesting Deadly Rivals again if anyone has it.

author=Tau
If Legacy made it I might give it a go sometime. You happen to have any other games on it that might be considered rare?

Also requesting Deadly Rivals again if anyone has it.

Nothing that struck me that way, but I only gave a cursory glance. I'll try and boot it back up and search the titles I have on this thread, or even make a list. Chances are some of the ones I have on there aren't available online any more, even if nobody remembers them or has requested them. For preservation's sake, it would probably be good to upload those if/when I find them.
Oh, I remember Deadly Rivals! I would also love to re-experience this classic again! It's a shame that the creator didn't want to finish it...but, meh, what are you gonna do?
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
I'm looking for a game from 2007 2008 I think so it's rather old. I don't remember the title either, but...

It was an RTP game for rm2k3 and it had one dungeon that used the inside castle tiles and you played as Alex and some other guy. Now there was nothing special about the game, it was about 15 minutes and the boss was some floating armor, but it had these incredibly detailed battle animations for the characters.

If anyone can help that would be cool.
looking for a game called day of fate...any info would be appreiated..ty
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
rpg maker 2000 or 2k3?
Hey guys.

Back in 2003 I was playing a game that was set in Feodal Japan, and had a fucked up name. It also had a big database of Bahamut Dragon sprites to operate with.
Someone knows about this?
Ah, I remember that game before Gamingw crashed! I can't remember its name either...
author=BrowniesRule
Hey guys.

Back in 2003 I was playing a game that was set in Feodal Japan, and had a fucked up name. It also had a big database of Bahamut Dragon sprites to operate with.
Someone knows about this?

Was it this game?
http://gaminggroundzero.com/?page_id=209
author=MasterMachine
Empire of the Stars

I'm pretty sure that's what it's called, but I'm not finding out any downloads of it, or any information as a matter of fact. Apparently, Mr. Nemo gave me the title as a recommendation for inspiration for the first game idea that I posted, but I don't know where to look for it. It must be obscure, because I can't find anything on it, even in here.

I stopped working on this project a little while ago but I have revived it and the beginning is brand new. Here is the updated link. The title has changed from Empire of Stars to "Alpha-Terra Conspiracy"

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3495/
I really want to play a game called Song of Eligen, I've been looking for it everywhere and can't find it.
Thanks SegNin, that's exactly what I wanted.
Does anyone have Ricky's Quest Zero?
So there is this game that was on here months ago about a group of warrior fighting ovals from taking over the land or something in this MSpaint looking world. it was really weird and hilarious. people where giving the guy feedback and he would say they were wrong implying it was the best game ever.

Then apparently he had to re-release the game like 3 times and apparently it's taken down because i can't fin it in the RMN database.

Does anyone know the name of this game or is it not here anymore? It had Sonic CD music, there was a playthrough for it but I don't remember who made it.

Apparently one of the funniest glitches was the event or something was misplaced leaving you trapped without going to the second map.

The creator made another game about a purple tube in an "Adventure" like gamesetting that was loled at for having rtp effects in an game trying to emulate and atari game. Good times.
author=Funky_Gun
So there is this game that was on here months ago about a group of warrior fighting ovals from taking over the land or something in this MSpaint looking world. it was really weird and hilarious. people where giving the guy feedback and he would say they were wrong implying it was the best game ever.

We're going to pretend that you didn't ask for this game, so just keep walking and don't look back. >:(
Now I can't remember the name and I don't even know if the game got finished. I'm looking for a game where I remember the main character wore a hat and long trenchcoat, I think it was in RPG Maker 2000/2003 and I remember the battle system was an ABS and there was an enemy where it could grab main character and choke you to death if you didn't mash the enter button. That's all I remember and this was back in the GamingW forum.