THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

Tau
RMN sex symbol
I think you're talking about Ascendence but I can't be sure, I'm just going by the hat and trench coat description. I do remember that game had quick time events as well.

alterego I'm curious to what the game funky gun desribed now haha.
author=alterego
author=Funky_Gun
So there is this game that was on here months ago about a group of warrior fighting ovals from taking over the land or something in this MSpaint looking world. it was really weird and hilarious. people where giving the guy feedback and he would say they were wrong implying it was the best game ever.
We're going to pretend that you didn't ask for this game, so just keep walking and don't look back. >:(

The game when it was fixed was actually fine. The fact it took weeks for him to do it wasn't. So it wasn't a bad game directly although I LOLed when it got taken down after he released the fix at the same time.

Still need to find it for the tileset. With some edits you could do some retro stuff with it.
@Tau: Yeah I played Ascendence, thats not the game I'm looking for.
author=Overload
Does anyone have Ricky's Quest Zero?

Ricky's Quest Zero
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKX0FVRC
author=supremewarrior
Now I can't remember the name and I don't even know if the game got finished. I'm looking for a game where I remember the main character wore a hat and long trenchcoat, I think it was in RPG Maker 2000/2003 and I remember the battle system was an ABS and there was an enemy where it could grab main character and choke you to death if you didn't mash the enter button. That's all I remember and this was back in the GamingW forum.

Did the main character happened to be choked by enemies that also wore hats and trenchcoats and was armed with a colt?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Sorry to interrupt, the game is (rm2k3, probably) basically a political story, enormous quantities of excellent political dialogues, it's very unique in that way, I've been looking for it for a very long time, with no success (the graphics are rather dark toned, as far as I remember). thanks.
author=Overload
author=supremewarrior
Now I can't remember the name and I don't even know if the game got finished. I'm looking for a game where I remember the main character wore a hat and long trenchcoat, I think it was in RPG Maker 2000/2003 and I remember the battle system was an ABS and there was an enemy where it could grab main character and choke you to death if you didn't mash the enter button. That's all I remember and this was back in the GamingW forum.
Did the main character happened to be choked by enemies that also wore hats and trenchcoats and was armed with a colt?
I don't know about the colt, but everything else you mentioned was there.
I'm pretty sure that was Ricky's quest zero.
Hate to request it /again/, but since all the links are dead ..

Anyone fancy hooking me up with Final Fantasy High?
author=Overload
I'm pretty sure that was Ricky's quest zero.
Yeah I just played that game, it isn't what I was looking for although the main character does look a lot like Ricky!
author=fr0stfix3r
Hate to request it /again/, but since all the links are dead ..

Anyone fancy hooking me up with Final Fantasy High?

Final Fantasy High
http://filetram.com/download/file/3797324393/ffh-zip
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Anyone got Runic Cipher? The download links are dead and apparently the game has disappeared from RPG Maker net as well other sites, along with its creator.
How about Bob's Quest? Or whatever it was called....i remember it being pretty good, for a RTP game.
It's kind of amazing when you think about how many RPG Maker games have been made.
author=dethmetal
It's kind of amazing when you think about how many RPG Maker games have been made.

And almost all of which are complete crap.
author=Nightowl
Anyone got Runic Cipher? The download links are dead and apparently the game has disappeared from RPG Maker net as well other sites, along with its creator.

Runic Cipher
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z871M6SH

author=Arandomgamemaker
How about Bob's Quest? Or whatever it was called....i remember it being pretty good, for a RTP game.

Bob's Big Adventure
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/game-downloads/bobs-big-adventure_62.html
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=chana
Sorry to interrupt, the game is (rm2k3, probably) basically a political story, enormous quantities of excellent political dialogues, it's very unique in that way, I've been looking for it for a very long time, with no success (the graphics are rather dark toned, as far as I remember). thanks.

thanks (oh, one of the characters is manoeuvering to overthrow the system). Thanks.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=supremewarrior

edit: derf
Hey, does anyone happen to have version 2 of Sword and the Fish? It appears to have vanished off the face of the internet.

Thanks!
Alright, I'm sorry if I'm wasting everyone's time, but I registered here just to ask if anyone knew which game this video clip is from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5owkZgIepAg

I mean, I know it's probably from one of those parody games, but I can't figure out which one. Any help would be awesome.