THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

So far, the only 2 requests I have at the moment are DOOMS 1(Remade version if possible) and DOOMS 4: End Game(With voice acting patch if possible). I emailed MISTER BIG T earlier and he said to come here. However, I only found 2 of his DOOMS games, scoured the internet for links to his other 2...and nada. All links were broken. Here's to hoping someone has these.
Hey, every year or so, I'll dig around trying to find an OLD RPG Maker game. I just stumbled on this thread, so I'm hoping you guys can help me.

But it was a long time ago that I played this game that I loved, so the details that I remember are very scattered and unreliable.

-I remember it used plenty of (but not exclusively) FF6 sprites. It used color palette swapped variations of the FF6 soldier all over the place. (http://rmgateway.tripod.com/charset/ff6_soldier.png)

-You had a few different characters that you could play as, each with their own storyline, like FF6: (http://finalfantasy.istad.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/choose-scenario.jpg)

-One of the character's storylines included a minigame in which you control armies of the FF6 soldiers and do battle. This detail is probably the most telling.

-I believe it used Chrono Trigger's warp gate sprites .

- I believe the game title was one of two options: "Awakening" or something German. I know I had a demo called "Awakening" that I liked a lot, but I'm not sure this is the game I'm describing. But hey, if it's not, and you know Awakening, I'll take that one too!

I'm sure my very vague description of a 10 year old game will fall mostly on deaf ears, but maybe someone knows the game I'm talking about.
Does anyone have a working link to Shattered Samurai 2 or Project Insanity?
author=kiddcabbage
Hey, every year or so, I'll dig around trying to find an OLD RPG Maker game. I just stumbled on this thread, so I'm hoping you guys can help me.

But it was a long time ago that I played this game that I loved, so the details that I remember are very scattered and unreliable.

-I remember it used plenty of (but not exclusively) FF6 sprites. It used color palette swapped variations of the FF6 soldier all over the place. (http://rmgateway.tripod.com/charset/ff6_soldier.png)

-You had a few different characters that you could play as, each with their own storyline, like FF6: (http://finalfantasy.istad.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/choose-scenario.jpg)

-One of the character's storylines included a minigame in which you control armies of the FF6 soldiers and do battle. This detail is probably the most telling.

-I believe it used Chrono Trigger's warp gate sprites .

- I believe the game title was one of two options: "Awakening" or something German. I know I had a demo called "Awakening" that I liked a lot, but I'm not sure this is the game I'm describing. But hey, if it's not, and you know Awakening, I'll take that one too!

I'm sure my very vague description of a 10 year old game will fall mostly on deaf ears, but maybe someone knows the game I'm talking about.

Was it an FF fangame? I think there was a game called Final Fantasy: Shattered Lands (or something like that) that sounds like this. I haven't played it in awhile, but I specifically remember that it used a red recolor of FF6 soldier sprites a lot.
May someone please reupload the demo of Aftermath? The dl link on the first post is broken.
author=SegNin
Yeah, he did:
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5502

Since those links are dead, download The Legend of the Philosopher's Stone (REVAMP 2) from here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UTFTSMFG[/quote

is there any other place to download this from since we cant access megaupload from the us
is there a versio0n of legend of of the philosophers stone 2 that doesnt involve megaupload since we caqnt access it in the us id really love to do3wnload it
author=Tau
I'm uploading like 12 games from the list right now onto Mediafire that I have. If anyone else has a game from the list that was hosted on Megaupload, could be so kind as to host it on something else would be great.

Abstract Paroxysm
Gens 2(The Genesis Project Sequel, Great Game)
Homeland
The Legend of the Philosophers Stone
Legion Saga
Legion Saga II
Legion Saga III
Devil Hunter Seeker of Power
Gaia's Destiny A New Threat
Ryuukishi No Me II
The Most Stupidest Game Ever Re-Duh
The Genesis Project Imperfection

do u have legend of the philosophers stone 2 ALSO
is there a version available of legend of the philosophers stone 2 out there that doesnt involve megaupload since we cant access that
author=Pdr313
author=Tau
I'm uploading like 12 games from the list right now onto Mediafire that I have. If anyone else has a game from the list that was hosted on Megaupload, could be so kind as to host it on something else would be great.

Abstract Paroxysm
Gens 2(The Genesis Project Sequel, Great Game)
Homeland
The Legend of the Philosophers Stone
Legion Saga
Legion Saga II
Legion Saga III
Devil Hunter Seeker of Power
Gaia's Destiny A New Threat
Ryuukishi No Me II
The Most Stupidest Game Ever Re-Duh
The Genesis Project Imperfection
do u have legend of the philosophers stone 2 ALSO
a couple of these games say unable toopen vehicle is there something im missing
Find the RTP files (the 2k/3 ones are linked to in the utilities area of the site) and install it.

Also: Do not multipost. It's against site rules. Instead, use the edit button at the bottom of your initial post to add more information.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Also that is the last release of Legend of the Philosophers Stone.
Solitayre pointed me to this thread, so I thought I'd try my luck.

I'm looking for an old RPGMaker 95 game called 'Honorable Direction Prelude'. It's actually MY old RPGMaker 95 game, complete too, however I lost it a few hard drives ago when one of my old machines got rather significantly borked and I lost everything on it, and the old site I used to have no longer has it either. Google searches turn up nothing besides one or two obscure comments mentioning it, so I was hoping someone here that might happen to have a collection of old obscure RM95 games would still have it.

I'm currently looking over all my really old projects because REASONS, but if no one else has a copy of this game then it's probably lost for good.
Someone will have treasure of rudras in 2k3 in this Games
author=fooder
author=Fidchell
author=fooder
Does anybody have the sword and the fish?
It's my favorite rm game.
Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ckvwd2x4zpwd9jb/The_Sword_and_the_Fish.zip
dang I wish I checked this sooner, i think the mediafire link is down now, thanks alot though for replying and what not.

I don't know if the mediafire link worked, but I can provide a link for THE SWORD AND THE FISH that should definitely work. My own private one! Since I made the game!

I did a Google search for my own game out of sheer hubris and found your plea. Thus I joined up here, remembering rpgmaker.net from my 'golden age' era of RPG design, and offer this so link that you may continue to enjoy The Sword and the Fish into the next millennium:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3W5jiZTNtGZUWFvOG16UTJSRzg/view?usp=sharing

Additionally, you can enjoy this 40-page Sword and the Fish comic I made a few years back (Assuming the link works). Delicious!

http://imgur.com/a/BwLLv?gallery#0
Does anyone have a working link for Mugen Legends Hokutomaru? Thanks.
OK, guys, I've got Standstill Girl on my computer and I just found it's not on RMN. Would anyone want me to upload it if I get the devs' permission to do so? I ask because it's comparatively recent and even has its TVTropes page, so I'm not sure if it's considered obscure enough.
Does anyone have a download link for Sonic RPG Beta? It is an RPG Maker 2000 game that is in Indonesian language that I really liked. I've had it on my old computer and I've been searching for it since around 2010, but I can't find it anywhere! Can't find any other comments, blogs or posts mentioning this game, and even the creator vanished! What I can still remember from it is:

- The creator was something like Maxima Productions.
- There was another Indonesian game called "GS Saga Fighter Machine" that had the same system graphic as this one, and a title screen that looked similar to that of this game.
- It had an intro taken from the Japanese anime Sonic X.
- There was an ice cave map that had a timer counting down until it would collapse.
- The game over screen had the main characters dead on the right while a shocked face was looking at them at the left.
- The game had custom graphics mixed with the RM2K RTP, thus making enemies like slimes as part of the game.
- The game also had a forest map with enemy encounters.
- There's only one video on YouTube demonstrating the game.

Oh, and it also used charsets and facesets like these:

I hope someone will give me a link to a 8-to-5-year-old game as soon as possible. And fast, because I can't wait to play the game again.
Isn't anyone supposed to reply to my message right now? I thought I received a working link early.

...hello? Anyone?
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Anyone got IRC Project SE lying around on their hard drives?