THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

I don't know if anyone remembers this one. It's pretty obscure. There was a game made in RM2003 that involved choosing one of three or four characters and you were pit against an army of gangsters with a pretty sweet action battle system. It was in a different language, can't remember which one exactly. It was also pretty gory.
I had this game on my collection on cd. Yes, I like to download rpg maker games. Unfortunately one of my backup cds got cracked. I am looking for a game called 4 GEMS. The site it used to be on is gone and I need a copy. Thanks
In actuality I found it using google. Here is a link to it and 4 other games. http://rpgmaker.games.tripod.com/ Could some please find me the link to the game Call of the Archon?
I've been looking for an RM2k game called "Angel Omen" for eight years now. It was made by Kalenovent-Mevin and it disappeared off the Internet when GamingW.net shut down.

Another game that I'd like to see is a horror game called Anastasia, made by Orig. I loved that game and can't find it anywhere, either.

Anyone here who has one or both of these games or at least knows the developers? ._. I tried finding these last February (it's been over a year) and I still haven't found either of them.
I managed to download Dragon Saga iv But the narratives is missing Is there a font I'm missing
Would someone please reupload Notes on the Second Mellynd War?
ultima's link seems dead.
It is so sad that so many files were deleted by Megaupload, Filefront, Rapidshare, and Gamefront. So many games no longer exist. And the games that were saved were put in places where there is plenty of spyware and viruses. In other words download at your own risk. I wish that this site here would do its best to find those games and host them on this site. Please think about it.
i think we had an rpg maker classics community effort, there are a few classics whose gamepages are up on the site.
also, people are seemingly using their LOCKERSPACE* a fair bit more. ~ =)

*guys please use your lockerspace
SegNin hasn't been around for awhile so I guess requests being delivered has slowed down a tad.

author=catchaserguns
It is so sad that so many files were deleted by Megaupload, Filefront, Rapidshare, and Gamefront. So many games no longer exist. And the games that were saved were put in places where there is plenty of spyware and viruses. In other words download at your own risk. I wish that this site here would do its best to find those games and host them on this site. Please think about it.

so you can ask when they'll be done?
Legends of CaranA - The Ring of Orion . Any body have it? I downloaded it a long time ago but can't seem to find that thing =(
Does anyone have The Lost Legend IV the guardian of light
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I'm also looking for "The Manhatton Project"!

This is a game by user "Manhatton", based on people hanging around the #rpgmaker.net chat room back in 2000.
One of the main characters was a deformed moogle named after the user "RPGWizard", in the end of the game he got blown up.

This character also made a cameo appearence in "Final Fallacy" by user "SpoonyBard".
author=TheChosenFew
I am almost completely sure that it is the same game.

Final Fantasy 0:
http://www.freankexpo.net/571/final-fantasy-0
Is this only available in french Is there an english translation of this
Why are these old games not in the site database?

The world has changed a lot in the past 15 years. Games made since then have historical significance. If not here, consider uploading them to archive.org, where they are likely to be preserved.
I took it upon myself to begin uploading these games to archive.org.

Several games have been rejected.

Thank you for your interest in adding files to the Internet Archive. Unfortunately, one or more of the files you uploaded into item AcetonicMushroomsForever appear to be malware, and the item has been removed from archive.org. You can get more details about the malware file(s) here:

ChronoTrigger-ZenanDefense
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b65bc67750ee1a63b2a8cc084101fe27cf9eb4d9c2180ddfedd264d7c77e8516/analysis/1439483045/

Acetonic_Mushrooms_Forever.rar https://www.virustotal.com/file/4256acb90bde8db64013343d46594e35364cd2e7957523c7ee738ba99fcf55c2/analysis/1439832107/
Hey guys, here's a pretty obscure one for you.
There was a tutorial demo for Rpgmaker 2000/2k3 that had a drinking script, as well as a footprint script.

Outside of the bar I remember a snowy village;
Unfortunately, I can't remember the name. I've poked around on Google and can't find it.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Anyone have Zero Reality Shattered World?
Anyone here got Castlevania Dark Millennium, and Castlevania rivalries?
author=Tau
Anyone have Zero Reality Shattered World?

I think I have it, probably not the most recent build of it, but 2008 at least.

Zero Reality:Shattered World

...Does anyone have Obama RPG?