THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

There's a game I remember playing around 2008-09. I can't remember the name of it or what engine it was made in, but I'm fairly sure it was from RMN. Here's what I remember about it:

Genre:
Action/RPG/Sidescroller

Graphics/art style:
Pixel, much like Terraria.

Notable characters:
Last boss is an evil wizard (occurred only a couple hours into the game - could have been a demo)

Notable gameplay mechanics:
The battle system is very action-rpg like Secret of Mana, and it has a Final Fantasy-like menu and you level up and use potions and whatnot.

Other details:
There’s a flying ship later on in the game (that you have to use to get past this cliff that’s too high to jump up to)

Only an hour or two long. It ends really abruptly.

The game ends at a castle against an evil wizard.

The game seemed like one big map that were separated into smaller sections; I don’t seem to recall any loading or changing of the screen.

Does anyone have/know what game I'm talking about? It's bugged me for years.
Does anyone have the old Starless Umbra? Maybe that pack that segnin was giving around a while ago, if not the longest demo would be great too.

I'd also like the Pylomortis games, I have the first one and the cbs version of the second, I'd like the "standard" second and the xp game.
Idont know if this is the right place to ask about a game im looking for,but i try.
Its not old but links are broken and the gamemaker doesnt answer.
Tree soul kingdom.
RmXP game.
It would be so fun if anyone can help me.
dragonheartman
Developer, Starless Umbra / Heroes of Umbra
author=gorzerger
Does anyone have the old Starless Umbra? Maybe that pack that segnin was giving around a while ago, if not the longest demo would be great too.

Hi, here's the old ch.7 demo. It has the most gameplay:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/dragonheartman/locker/starless_umbra_705b.zip

Here's the game's first demo for laughs:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/dragonheartman/locker/dragon_heart_demo.zip
Does anyone have the latest demo of Phylomortis: Avant Garde? The Phylomortis site on Internet Wayback Machine doesn't have the latest demo.

EDIT:
I also remember some RM2K game I played in 2007-2008 (but it was probably made way before than that) but I can't remember the name at all. The main character was some green-haired elf kid. The game started with the said elf kid breaking shit in his home, only to be interrupted by his mother who sends him to the forest to collect mushrooms (I think?)

Some elf girl joins the hero and they go look for mushrooms until an earthquake happens and the girl goes missing. The hero returns to his village and sees that it's abandoned/destroyed. He wanders off and finds a town of humans where nobody speaks his language except for some girl and his inventor dad. Don't remember much else than that, the end of the demo may have occurred soon afterwards. I think there was also some hooded guy who commanded a feral kid/hobo man around.

The charsets were mostly RTP edits and the tilesets were a mix of rips and RTP. Standard stuff.
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had the following anime RM2K games?

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S - Space Force RPG.rar
Digimon Card Tamer - Battle of the Cards.rar
Dragonball Z - Power Trip - The Saiyan Powers Saga.rar
Dragon Ball Z - Light of Fury.rar
Dragon Ball Z RPG (v0.034).rar
Gundam Wing RPG.rar
Insane Experimental Fangame - Excel Saga.rar
InuYasha.rar
Sailor Moon - Doujo Yorushiku.rar
Sailor Moon RPG - Good and Evil.rar
Sailor Moon Trivia.rar

and Evan's Pokemon Adventure for RM95. I'm also looking for these RM2K games:

The Lord of the Rings.rar
X-Men Untitled.rar

Any of these would be great. Thanks in advance.
Huh, well, I no longer have the two Rpgmaker story games, does anyone have them? Also, the Final Fallacy game? I found Final Fallacy!
Does anyone have The Lost Legend IV The Guardian of Light and Legends of Durai both rpg maker 2000 games and also Blue Gaia the Demon and the Spyglass
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
This French RM2K website has a lot of WORKING download links for a many old-school RM2K games like Eternal Souls, Final Fantasy 0, Kindred Saga and Dragon Saga IV: Running Water:

RPG-MAKER.FR - RM2K DOWNLOANDS

Now, if anyone can supply a link for Dreamscape by Paul Jarvis / Syron or Fragments of a Dream by Kimi Sae Ireba, I'd appreciate it GREATLY :)
Does anyone remember a game by Dark Priest where you collect coins/gems? to upgrade your action battle in order to save forum members? I don't remember much except Setzer was the main lead...

And that one RPG MAker 2003 platformer by JKB? I found it again w
author=lastrebelalive
This French RM2K website has a lot of WORKING download links for a many old-school RM2K games like Eternal Souls, Final Fantasy 0, Kindred Saga and Dragon Saga IV: Running Water:

RPG-MAKER.FR - RM2K DOWNLOANDS

Now, if anyone can supply a link for Dreamscape by Paul Jarvis / Syron or Fragments of a Dream by Kimi Sae Ireba, I'd appreciate it GREATLY :)

WOW!!! Nice FIND! Someone should back that stuff up! (A few of those links seem relatively new, somebody must be still active on there..maybe??). How the hell does he have one the Dragon Destiny games? I thought those were lost forever. Color me surprised.
Does anyone remember The Eternal Struggle (I think that was it's name) for RM2K, it was some parody about four demons called Sinistrals who terrorized new york, the game was dumb, crude, offensive, and quite funny.

I was hoping maybe someone still had that knocking around.
Disregard. I was looking for something, but I found he really did do a remake for both those games even though strategy version of a RPG is not quite my taste, but his cutscenes won me over.
author=Punkitt
Anyone have Wooby RPG?http://rpgmaker.net/games/1958/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hdceqq7ar267qm6/WOOBY_2012.zip

As far as I know, this should be the mirror download for Wooby - (I just tried playing it right now)

There may be an issue with the font disappearing - If that's the case, you can probably just swap out the RPG_RT.exe file
with another one and that should fix it.

Let me know if it works.
Does anyone have Mog's Great Adventure archived? Can't get to GGZ via wayback.
Would anyone happen to have The Legend of Zelda: Time's Menagerie? I was able to find Fallen Sage, but not this gem. I lost it right at the end, too, really desperate to get it back and finish this baby!
author=Kaizaran
Would anyone happen to have The Legend of Zelda: Time's Menagerie? I was able to find Fallen Sage, but not this gem. I lost it right at the end, too, really desperate to get it back and finish this baby!

I once had it, but deleted it (which was dumb of me), but the problem currently is because the owner hated his past creations, and is forcing everyone to play his revamped version which requires to buy a certain game off Steam, and putting his mod into it. The Wiki that once housed both games is now part of official Nintendo, and deleted all links to fan games which is pretty typical of Nintendo (asshats...), but yeah the whole thing is pretty ridiculous. The only way to possibly get Time's Menagerie is through some guy who is currently hosting the first game on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bewk5jx6gag

I don't know if he has it or not, but you can try him if you want, but personally I do find his remake-mods on Medieval II to be pretty good in other ways despite how I feel about the whole thing. It's like he threw away all this custom work just to get people to jump on his Mod version of the story instead...that is fine, and all, but some people may prefer the other if they don't want to play his updated-story (that requires to buy a game to do so..).

The game itself is from 2006, so it should run on most laptops/desktops currently.
author=apollo5580
Does anyone have Mog's Great Adventure archived? Can't get to GGZ via wayback.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xhjd38bi1o537e0/mogs_adventure-Opulous.zip
if anyone has it can someone reupload 'homeland'?
the link in the op appears to have been taken down.