THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

author=Aragon
Does anyone have The Lost Legend IV The Guardian of Light and Legends of Durai both rpg maker 2000 games and also Blue Gaia the Demon and the Spyglass

I have The Lost Legend IV. What should I do with it to make it available? Post it on here, even though I'm not the author? Does RMN have a policy about that?
You can just post it here in this topic
author=Aragon

Umm... I have it in my personal collection, on my computer. How do I post a link to that in this topic?
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=Mason_Wheeler
author=Aragon
Umm... I have it in my personal collection, on my computer. How do I post a link to that in this topic?

You can create a dropbox account and add the game there, then share a link.

Or add it to a similar online service :)
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I guess the Legend isn't quite lost after all.
Hey, I'm searching for two old rm games.
Tales Of Falonia (the battle system demo) by Alucard and Crossbone by Daniel (gaminggroundzero is down).

Anyone having them ?
(Sorry for the possible language mistakes)
author=Bambi
Hey, I'm searching for two old rm games.
Tales Of Falonia (the battle system demo) by Alucard and Crossbone by Daniel (gaminggroundzero is down).

Anyone having them ?
(Sorry for the possible language mistakes)

Crossbone by Daniel

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cnbb72w4zfjz70z/Crossbone-Daniel.zip
Hey there, I'm searching for two quite rare specimen.

"The Lover's Final Ballad"
-and-
"Asylum of pleasure & pain: Know your true Enemy"
by NOACCEPTANCE772

I asked him before but he won't respond to posts, etc. So if anyone still got those titles I would be quite thankful.
Don't forget:
- "Dooms" series

("NOACCEPTANCE" left this community, by the way ... He wrote me some kind of "good bye PM" years ago, revealing some names who kept hating in RMN's chatroom at that time).
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
From what I can tell, NOACCEPTANCE made a brief return in March. Haven't seen (or heard) from him since, of course.
Hello, I have been scouring the internet looking for a working link for savior knight mages quest, legacy of fafnir, reign of the demon king. All I can find are broken links and a playthrough on youtube. I was hoping some kind person would have a download link?
does anyone have final fantasy 0 somewhere on his/her harddrive? the french one from 2003 or so? i reeeallly need to play that thing again, especially for nostalgic reasons. the downloads on their website dont work anymore, because they uploaded it on megaupload and everywhere else i cant find anything besides a way too early demo :(

pleeeease someone has to have this thing somewhere! (and could maybe upload it)

edit: aaah nevermind! found it :D
Tau
RMN sex symbol
This game, anyone have the old download for it. It went by a different name then though.. Hero I.

Hi,I'm trying to find "The Case of the Man Who was Decapitated" does anyone still have it ? (- v -)

(= -),Still Looking Around maybe I need to contact the Author and hope He still got one copy on his drive (unfortunately his download link was one of the ones still on megaupload and got down with the site :/ ) on the same note someone got a copy of a RPG maker game called: "The Mystery of the Man Who Became a Pig" ? it was a demo 0.5 by SnakeYukin

If you do it would be of great help, thanks ;-)
author=SegNin
Wanderlust
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0CSW5UEC/Wanderlust.rar_links

D-does anyone still have this wanderlust? @w@
It is an rm2k game with a spiffy CBS, neat atmosphere, ripped graphics
i remember the sprites in the cbs were fighting game-big, it was also pretty nicely animated

thanks ;o;

if someone got it ill upload it in my lcoker! ; v ;
ive got this somewhere, ill look it up tomorrow :)
author=lastrebelalive
This French RM2K website has a lot of WORKING download links for a many old-school RM2K games like Eternal Souls, Final Fantasy 0, Kindred Saga and Dragon Saga IV: Running Water:

RPG-MAKER.FR - RM2K DOWNLOANDS

Now, if anyone can supply a link for Dreamscape by Paul Jarvis / Syron or Fragments of a Dream by Kimi Sae Ireba, I'd appreciate it GREATLY :)

Bumping this so this link to all these RPG Maker games doesn't get lost in the sauce

Still looking for these 2 games!

Here's a screenshot from Dreamscape:

Does anyone have a copy of Eyes Without a Face lying around? Tried downloading from this site but the RAR file is corrupted.