SHOW ME YOUR SCREENSHOTS - FALL EDITION

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Those screenshots look great. Good work.
Hey Airemix, why are the forest borderlines red?
Thanks for the feedback guys : )

Lennon and Chaos, you were both right - that shot /is/ taken in the editor, but I've unchecked 'Dim other layers'. Those items are just that bright, comparatively. I didn't realize it was that glaring; next time I do chipset edits, I'll tone those down some.

Relyt, I am 90% sure that's just an optical illusion created by the scale. That world map pic was at 1/2 scale; here's a section at 1/1 scale. I, at least, can't see any red in this one.

EDIT: Though I can see a couple shadow errors I made in the upper right-hand corner. Whoopsie.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Those giant cacti don't look so good next to the trees, unless they are supposed to be TEN MILES HIGH.
CACTUS INVASION

Haha, I'll see about scaling them down some when I do chipset edits. Think 75% would be enough?
post=97630
Those giant cacti don't look so good next to the trees, unless they are supposed to be TEN MILES HIGH.

Are they taken from a different source? I think they look like REFMAP, perhaps. Other than their size, they are a different style and stand out way too much, clashing with the rest of the map.

Lil' bit improved version since the last time. Self made chipset, and no ingame screen again.

@Airemix:
Some hard edges between the cliff tiles, the world map itself looks good though. There are some errors with the shadows, but you've mentioned that already.
I love it.

Although that raised part of the ground doesn't look like it connects to the cliff with the flower right. Just count the tiles.
*fufufufu*

/steals auto-crossbow
@ahw: There's a huge graphics clash there. Also I feel guilty for not posting a screenshot whenever I post in here for some reason.

My last sneak peak of this game.
post=97723
*fufufufu*

/steals auto-crossbow

Hahaha

post=97732
My last sneak peak of this game.

You'll be back. They always come back.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Darken, you may have not only my first, but my second child as well. :D

Movement tile mayhem! Whatever.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
:D I see metal plates on your floors.
It should also be mentioned that that looks awesome.
fffff you didn't invent metal plates