SHOW ME YOUR SCREENSHOTS - FALL EDITION

@Lennon: Looks good, but in the lower-right it looks awkward having one huge metal plated patched over another.
MAIA FIX THE WORLDCRAFTERS DOWNLOAD!
There is no working World Crafters file. I mean I do not even have one.
Perhaps you could ask someone if they do?
Well, I was supposed to be working with VX but I really got an urge to make this oldschool type of thing...

... yeah
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Lovin' the message box.

Seriously, message boxes are important, people.
post=97941
Well, I was supposed to be working with VX but I really got an urge to make this oldschool type of thing...

... yeah

The proportions are all out of whack. The doors and lamps are all twice as big as people.
Really Mr. Nemo? Jpegs? Really? ):
Heh, you are the FIRST person I've seen actually use that chipset. It is probably the rarest chipset I know of, and I thought I was the only one that knew about it :). Then again, I did post it on rmn last year I think. It's very versatile isn't it? If there is one chipset that you could possibly make an entire game with, it's that one ^_^.

EDIT: I should also mentioned that you have used it very well :)
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
@Chartley-
I know for a fact that somewhere, I have the town chipset. The others really are rare stuff. I've been looking for that cave one for ages. Where did they come from?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
That RTP cloud panorama sucks. :< The rest looks like... strange photoshop filtres on 2k3 chipsets.
I have no idea when and where I found it, but it is one single, versatile chipset, with two "object" charactersets to go with it.

@darken: Oh, I didn't notice they went into jpegs, I usually do pngs :( sry.

@NB: Heh, well, I thought no one would notice. You should see the size of tables or beds compared to these charactersets, THAT boggles the mind.

@craze: went for the basic. also, you're a photoshop filtre!! D:

I thought I'd get away with a more "oldschoolish"-look but, hey, now maybe I can work on something else.
post=97941

... yeah

Reminds me of FF1 & 2 DOS. I love FF1 & 2 DOS...
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Nice screenshots, guys! Makes me want to get VX...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

Part of the second floor of the biggest dungeon in Visions & Voices, shown without teleport or chest events. I only have one more uberdungeon to make before release!
A few from Ebon Scape:

If you like these I'll submit more.
Whoa, those are pretty sweet. I like the clock, train, and the one with the pillar most.