CHARACTER SKETCH DUMP

Pages: first 12 next last
Yeah, probably not daily but I'll try to keep this updated.

5-10 minutes for the ones on the right/center. A bit longer for the one on the left. No reference was used. The aim was for speed over accuracy so they are probably far from perfect.

Cartoonier sketches. Time taken above their heads. =)

It's Telia from V&V!

A rush job I did in a few minutes before work.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Well then stop rushing and finish it up <3
Looks good man. In that animation class you're taking do they make you guys study some of the Golden Age animators? Fred Moore in particular I think you'd like. Hell maybe he's already an influence of yours. He drew some cute curvy girls a lot.

I need to stop being lazy and make a thread like these myself. :/

Thanks statistic. I had known about the famous pinups (and the 'Freedy Moore' girl term) but did not do too much digging into it until you mentioned it. I need to take an animation history class, actually, but haven't yet. =p
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
The center image is kind of odd; the face looks flat. Maybe show more hair in the back? The other two look good, though.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
TIM STEPHENS
I'm not asking for much, tardis. Really.=p
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I've seen you draw 5 fingers for this particular character, so maybe keep that consistent? :P

Hmm... Something does look a little odd about it. Is she suppose to be looking up towards us? Maybe you should show more neck or less of the skull. It might read better.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Everything you draw reminds me of boondocks
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=103446

I just now noticed the slight stylistic similarity...
Keep in mind, Karsu, that is decidedly not a bad thing.

Thanks for the comments, Ratty.

Boondocks, huh? Hmm...
Very nice proportions. :D There's just one tiny thing, though - in profile, it looks like the girl is leaning forwards and balancing on her toes or something. The upper body should be just a few millimeters to the right to make her pose more natural.
post=103446

Pretty much seconded.
This is solid, def interested in seeing more finished stuff of yours if you're able to sketch with this kind of accuracy and variety in poses/angles. So many people get locked into pinup front-side-3/4 hell that it's pretty refreshing to see someone who isn't terrified of drawing people with foreshortened limbs n such.

Also yeah the Boondocks vibe is strong with some of those sketches, in a good way

Not so much a sketch (this took way too long), and not very successful either, imo...

Archeia and Marian, two of archeia_nessiah's characters, in a compromising position.
Pages: first 12 next last