WHAT SHALL I DO?

Pages: first 123 next last
I recently had a fight with a good (internet) friend, because he told me that I was acting too naiv. Then I over - reacted ( which I do quiet often ) and told him that his goofness is why he has no chesthair. Then I went offline. The next day I wrote him an excuse, but he didn't reply until today. What should I do? Should I just forget our friendship? If not, what should I write to him? :-(
Be more mature, for one. "Your goofiness is why you have no chest hair?" Seriously? Compose yourself and act like an adult.
Okey - dokey, Mog, and how shall I greet him the next time he's online?
Considering that the original reason you gave us for fighting was vague to begin with, I can't say I'm really sure.
Acting like an adult is hard...
I wanna send him another message, but I'm not sure what to write in it...
And it's hard to express feelings in a cold text v.v
What was the argument originally about?
He asked me something about my parents and then I told him everything and he just replied with a " Sheesh "
which was pretty mean, as he was the one who asked the question.
In those cases the proper reply you give is "What are you sheeshing for?", not "You have no chest hair". Just so you know.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
No the proper 'response' is no response in those kinds of situations. You are speaking over the damned internet, never take anything to heart.
Lawl, this wasn't my first reply. I actually asked him why he gave me a sheesh and then he said that I'm a sad clown ( or something similar )
Then I asked him why he wrote that and he gave me another sheesh. :-(
post=98165
No the proper 'response' is no response in those kinds of situations. You are speaking over the damned internet, never take anything to heart.

Considering that its very possible to form close friendships and communicate with friends online, I can't say this is very solid advice!
Seconded.

Mary, even though I don't know the details, I suggest you guys just continue being friends and avoid the parents topic if that's what started your fight in the first place. And most of the time making up is easier than you think, so don't worry about what to write. Just write whatever you want.
Thank you, meh_ch, I'll say sorry to him :)
PS: I love your avatar *______*
WALL OF TEXT ALERT! (more like fence of text)
That's it? One of my xbox friends removed me because he said I joined his party too often, I replied"Bitch I'll join your party whenever I want to." Which resulted in me getting kicked and cursed at. Another one of my best friends just out of no where said okay I'm removing you and I said "What the fuck I do?"(Isn't cursing over the Internet fun?) I then got kicked and removed. I miss him still, we would stay up those late summer nights, cause his parents made him go to bed at midnight. He talked to me about his sexual fantasies one time. I was like "O_O" but I forgave him, even though he was addicted to hentai and needed serious help, I accepted him. But it ended one night, I still don't know what I said that pissed him off so much. So the morale is Internet friendships never last. Just accept the fact and make new friends.
Normaly I would freak out now, but you're actually. He's a fucking asshole and ignores in every way, ICQ, MSN, Facebook, YouTube... Ooh, I just wanna slap him. But he's the evil guy, so I'm feeling good :)
hahah.

just tell him to stop being a dack. and you should grow up a little too.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=98165
You are speaking over the damned internet

post=98261
hahah.

just tell him to stop being a dack. and you should grow up a little too.

I'm trying hard to act more mature =)
tardis

really

stop

posting

those

damn

pictures

It hasn't been funny in years dude.

As for Mary 4D and her friend: grow up, peeps.

I wanna write something but I don't know what =/
Pages: first 123 next last