CUSTOM VICTORY QUOTES

Pages: 1
I've posted this at some other places, but no one's been able to give me a definitive answer so far, so I figure I'll see if anyone here can help with this ...

I'm trying to make a simple little "system" where one of the current party members makes a comment at the end of the battle, something to replace the generic "you won!" quote with.

I can't get it to work, though. As soon as the last enemy dies, everything else seems to get skipped, and it launches straight into the default "You won!" "Gained X experience" messages.

Does anybody know of a way I can get this to work?

I was told Craze did this in the game Worldsong, but I can't find it anywhere to see how.
Are we talking rm2k3? Display a random picture (with the various variants made to look like the current system setting) over the generic victory message.
yeah, it's rm2k3, I suppose I should have mentioned that.

I'm trying something someone else suggested with hero names and custom strings right now, but if that doesn't work, that's probably what I'll end up having to do.
post=99412
Are we talking rm2k3? Display a random picture (with the various variants made to look like the current system setting) over the generic victory message.

show pictures during battle? I BEG TO DIFFER
I found a script that lets you do exactly this, but its for VX
Can't really think of nay way to do this. Battle animations?
Pages: 1