MARIO AND LUIGI: BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY

Pages: first 12 next last
Why isn't there a thread about this game? This is by far one of the best games on the DS, musically, graphically and gameplay wise. I'm playing it right now and having a blast!
This game has the best rendition of Bowser in any Mario game. They perfectly blended Superstar Saga's silly Bowser with Galaxy's "I'm a badass and I get shit done" Bowser.
Anyone else playin' this?
Yeah, I beat it already. :) Superstar Saga was way better than this though but that's probably down to it being the first in the series and having the more refreshing attacks. It is much better than Partners in Time however. Using Bowser was awesomely fun.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I've only been able to put in an hour or so into this, but I totally dig it. Superstar Saga has the best normal battle music of the series, however!
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I've well over 13 hours into this game. Everytime I battle someone as Bowser, I can't help but feel like a badass and every single giant battle I've been in as him has been nothing short as epic. It almost makes me feel that they wasted time adding the brothers to the game and that Bowser should have been the focal point the entire way through.
I like it that you can equip more stuff than pants and badges. And the music sounds very similar to KH ( same composer :3 ). But I didn't have time to really play it. :(
Actually, Mary, when you rank up, you get more slots for stuff like boots socks and gloves.
I know. Maybe you misunderstood my previous post.
post=99874
I've only been able to put in an hour or so into this, but I totally dig it. Superstar Saga has the best normal battle music of the series, however!

Superstar Saga has awesome music. In fact, just about every mario game I've ever played had great music.
post=100052
I know. Maybe you misunderstood my previous post.

I guess I did. What didja mean?

Also, did the boss theme remind anyone else of the Monstro battle theme from KH1?
I meant that it's good that you actually can equip them with more stuff than pants and badges.

And the boss thee rather reminded of the music from the Wonderland of KH.
oh balls, reading comprehension ftl.
Woopsie, that hapens when I try to wite quick ;(

Anyway, I just got past the second boss, and I gotta say that this game is harder than it the other two M&Ls.
Aye. I'm stuck on the trashman boss -_-
Maaan, if you don't go crazy because of the tough bosses, then the puzzles will make your head explode X__x
Toadtown underground got me confuddled for a while. >_>
My words. I can't decide which game has the meaner puzzles; Befuddle Quest or M&L...
And, OMG, the X-Bosses X___x
Yeah, there are some VERY challenging versions of the normal bosses once you've completed the game :'<
If I have one complaint about this game it's the overabundance of coins and healing items. I just beat Wiggler, and I just bought enough mushrooms to bring my total to 99. My wallet is still bulging. I really hope this game gets a little more difficult.
It does get harder, but you're right about the money. You get a lot of it. Though the star rank gear is pretty espensive.

Also, i tried some of the X-Bosses. I was overleveled for most of em, but i ran outta turns on the memory bros. :(
Pages: first 12 next last