HALLOWEEN SHORT GAME CONTEST

WIP has been pestering me to sign up for this so I may end up contributing something. We'll see, though!
Was going to do a short one based on the Centralia fires, but found out that Silent Hill was based on it. Didn't want to be seen as a copy-cat, so stuff it. I'm doing something else instead! (Still in ^.^)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Hmm... I think I'll cook up something between here and the 27th. I'm thinking of a game where you poison the candy of trick-or-treaters.
Nice. Hope I can whip something up by the 27th. ^^;
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=101981
Hmm... I think I'll cook up something between here and the 27th. I'm thinking of a game where you poison the candy of trick-or-treaters.

I was hoping for Chrono Trigger 2... :(
tardis
I was hoping for Chrono Trigger 2... :(

Please, don't make me scare...

You know what? If Gaia and Ratty take part, I have no other choice than to take part, too. So sign me in please. I want da madafackin' money! o/
I'MMA GUNNA DO THIS!
BRENT MURRAY EPICS!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: This will be sweet. Excuse me if I take the cuteness route in my supposedly scary game.
So how's everyone doing with their projects?
Coming along well, mechanics will be done in a few hours (just need to add in the key to skill-use for the player) character art is done (teasers attached) waiting on backgrounds and then it's on to writing the fighting-game-style story scenes and balancing the battles and characters.

Should be no problem getting done on time, haven't missed a contest deadline yet and no reason to start now. :D

post=102943
So how's everyone doing with their projects?

I've not started yet. When was the deadline again?
First post FTW: October 27th.

Just under 9 days remain.
Heh. Well, it's getting there. ^.^ Slowly.
post=102951
First post FTW: October 27th.

Just under 9 days remain.

Oh, it got extended? That would be nice. *u*

@Anaryu: Oh, my. I love it! XDD
Well... I haven't checked these forums in a while and now I see THIS? I've been working on a Halloween game for the past week with the WombatRPGs team... except it's a four person team. So can't exactly submit here. I'll be sure to check the entries though.
Just started but am moving quickly! Estimated time of completion: hopefully sometime tomorrow? Also I don't think I can post images so http://rpgmaker.net/users/catmitts/locker/screenie1.jpg
My game is already done by the way.
Finished, waiting for game page to get approved.
Does it have to be accepted first to take part in this contest or can we also upload it elsewhere first?
I'm assuming you can upload it and put it up anytime you want.
There's no registration form in this topic nor is there a rule stating otherwise.
Yeah, I was already uploading it to gamejolt so: http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/twenties-flappers-vs-the-mummy/download/955/ .
It's called 'Twenties Flappers vs The Mummy' and follows a vivacious twenties flapper trying to bring down a hotshot DA mummy. It's an adventure game with custom graphics and was actually made in Adventure Game Studio instead of an rpg make- WAIT COME BACK

EDIT: gamepage: http://rpgmaker.net/games/1516/