HALLOWEEN SHORT GAME CONTEST

post=103823
It's an adventure game with custom graphics and was actually made in Adventure Game Studio instead of an rpg make- WAIT COME BACK

Believe it or not, it takes more than that to scare off some of the people here.*

*some, most will be scared off
Soooo... I kind of JUST got to this site and I really want to do this contest so you guys can see who I am! I'll be whipping together a short game as FAST as a possibly can because I only have a couple days until the deadline (haven't even started yet) but even though I'm sure I won't win, I can't wait to show you guys some of my personality as a game maker!

2 sleepless nights, here I come!
Less than a couple of days left and I haven't even started on my game. But I might be able to show something if I start now (..or later.) =.=
Just to remind people, submitting your entry into the contest isn't all that officially strict, you just post a game page or download link in this topic (game page option is much preferred for comments/screenshots and such). Also you can submit the game before October 27th if you like. As for time zone complications, I actually didn't think of that (big mistake on my part) but submitting it late on 28th is fine, just remember that it won't be as exposed as the other entries for voting.
I would have something ready tomorrow, but someone flaked on me. Anyways, I'll be releasing something not related to the contest Halloween day, hopefully.
Monk checking in here at 2:00 AM....

I'm on a ROLL!!

But I really need to stop for tonight because I have to wake up at 6:50 tomorrow for a totally worthless class... More to come!
Hey dudes, my game is ready. Can somebody tell me how to use spoilers?
Alright, we don't have any spoilers, so here's my entry for the contest:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engine: RPG-Maker 2003 by ASCII (RTP is not needed... maybe. Depends on which country you are from and if the purpose likes you or if you have been a bad boy...)
playtime: about 15 minutes
size: 3.63 MB

This game was made for this contest. Believe it or not.

You are the old man Deacon who's on the way to meet a mysterious scientist who wants to show his newest and most revolutionary invention ever which could change the world forever. A friend of Deacon is invited too, but the meeting point is an old villa on a hill far far away from any civilization... what will expect them there? And why did the scientist wanted this meeting to take place on Halloween?

- all graphics in black, white and red only
- step sounds
- damn spooky

Let'sShareIt.net (new fixed Download)

Have fun. Playing at your own risk.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=103869
someone

welp

When exactly is the deadline tomorrow?
Well, I'm about 75% done with my game (which I started about 24 hours ago... it's been an absolute marathon between classes and homework!) and I'm really really proud of it so far! It's going to be a great way for you guys to get to know me. I've been working my butt off on it, so you guys better play it! :P
Midnight Realm

Short puzzle-RPG oriented game for the October 2009 Halloween Contest (by Darken)

Download: http://anamei.net/files/games/MidnightRealm.zip

Don't forget to submit the game to the site!
I thought that's up to us?
Well, this contest aside, I just try to promote the site as much as possible. I want to see as many games added as I can.
Welp it's the 27th, get your games in ASAP, voting starts tomorrow and the day after. I seriously suggest a gamepage to get more exposure.
How long will the voting be going on? I'm pretty busy this week but I hoped to get a good luck at the games nonetheless. (and make a proper vote)
Two days, from 28th to 29th I might extend it to the 30th since the whole vote tallying shouldn't take too much time. But we'll see what happens.

Edit: added currently submitted games to participation.