MARY LEFT THE PARTY!

Pages: first 12 next last
Hiya everybody, I've got two weeks off, so I'll be visiting some relatives for a week.
They don't have a internet connection, so I wont be around :P
I'll miss you all, especially boobledeeboo and geodude <3
So, see you in a week :3
Toodleoo!
Have a good catch-up, i'll see you in a week :)
Seems like they have an internet connection at last ;)
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
VERY LONG ABSENCE
you do not know how much i needed to feel actually appreciated today. it is as if you are a mind-reader. thank you very much and see you in 7 days
post=101854
you do not know how much i needed to feel actually appreciated today. it is as if you are a mind-reader. thank you very much and see you in 7 days

oh dear, sounds like you need a hug and some cocoa.
thanks. i feel so under the weather this week and all i get is why haven't you got a job i don't care if unemployment is rife etc.

but this is not my topic and i should stop being so self-piteous. starting now.
post=101857
thanks. i feel so under the weather this week and all i get is why haven't you got a job i don't care if unemployment is rife etc.

but this is not my topic and i should stop being so self-piteous. starting now.

I think my brother knows how you feel. He's started doing volunteer work now though, and's really enjoying himself. Maybe you could go down that road while looking for a job?
But yeah, it's a tad off topic. I know it's rough when you feel blue.
volunteer work doesn't really solve the problem of being broke but it was a suggestion well made. apparently on your 18th birthday something magical happens and you should walk straight into a job and start paying your way. ::)
wait how did we transition into this?
Why do all my topics end off topic like this? ~,~
PS: Sorry, WIP, I didn't know that my grandparents warped into our century...
unless you are visiting them while they are young. is TARDIS leaving with you too?
Nah, he isn't ;)
Oh, and geodude, I feel sorry for you :(
*HUG*
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=101871
unless you are visiting them while they are young. is TARDIS leaving with you too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, take your time, man. UK job market sucks right now. Don't feel bad about being jobless.
Well, really, all job markets suck right now. Damn.
well i don't feel particularly bad about it but hell if i am not being nagged about it >:(
Oh, come ON!
PS: I was reffering to both of you
rockman I would hire you in a second if I was in charge of a shoppe in the uk where I sold fancy watches or butter or whatever you Brits shop for
Pages: first 12 next last