HELLO

Pages: 1
I am an ex-Global Mod regular from RPG Crisis Forums, and I've decided not too long ago to join RPGMaker.net in hopes of advertising my Rm2k3 game, Runic Cipher.

It is great to see that atleast this community (in my view) is still willing to give new games a chance, since most other RM forums pretty much choose to ignore your own project/game threads, and that can really hurt the developer(s) who spent all of that time trying to perfect their game, and in the end, all for nothing.

Other than people knowing that I use RPG Maker, I am also a thrash metal musician , a long-time spriter, a nostalgic SNES Player, and someone really would love to go out there and travel.

I hope you all welcome me, or I shall sneak into your home while you sleep and steal your shit. :D
Hello Allen Hunter hopefully your posts here will be better than your posts at GW! This is not meant to be "trash talk" since you seem like an alright guy but many of your posts are garbage. Perhaps it is due more to location than anything else, though. Ha ha ha! Enjoy your stay! I am already playing your game and it is pretty good so far!
Welcome to RMN, your official worldwide provider for the Real Men Network!
Well, well, well...
We meet again...

Hello there...ALAN!
bwa hahahahahahaaaaa
:P
I know you. *stares intently*

(Welcome to RMN! Post lots!)
It is great to see that atleast this community (in my view) is still willing to give new games a chance, since most other RM forums pretty much choose to ignore your own project/game threads, and that can really hurt the developer(s) who spent all of that time trying to perfect their game, and in the end, all for nothing.

Oh yes, I know that. That's why I left all the other comms and stay here.

/me is SNES junkie too. ^_^

So welcome to the RM Hollywood. o/
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=102773
I am also a thrash metal musician

pics/vids/clips or it didn't happen
also, i love you.
i think he's just saying that because he liked my post that was talking about BDSM play with a chick ;)
post=104732

LMFAO.

I miss that show.
I remember seeing some of that show ages ago, aswell as MADTV. Good days... :)
Pages: 1