TOTAL MORON'S GUIDE TO IRC (USING MIBBIT)

and then suddenly i can connect, making a fool out of me
...nope, i'm still having trouble. is this on my end?

STEPHEN CARR DEMANDS ANSWERS
It has been spotty since yesterday. Though I managed to connect through the IP rather than the name irc.dynastynet.net. So there has to be something. If I google I find this site:
http://irc.netsplit.de/networks/details.php?net=DynastyNet&submenu=days
Where apparently there's been some problems over the last couple of days.
well, we've been having a few netsplits over at esper.net too so maybe there are general problems
the internet is dying
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Ugh, dynastynet's been stuck with a netsplit for the past couple hours. I'm on the mercury server with maybe 2 other people and I'm getting sick of it...
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
"daydream.dynastynet.net: Could not resolve hostname."

Does anyone know what to do about this? It's all I get when I try to use Mibbit to join #rpgmaker.net.
Mibbit.com doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I've tried it on Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer though every time I click 'Connect' to take me onto any channel it does nothing whatsoever. I've made sure I've done everything correctly, yet it still won't work. Of course, I have mIRC but I find it annoying to work with and such, so I don't often use that.
I'm having this problem too! - I could only join the channel using HydraIrc. But it stinks! I want my browser based irc chat back! :C
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Yeah this shits not working for me.
As a workaround you can click on "server" and manually input "irc.dynastynet.net" to get onto irc through mibbit. Apparently it seems "daydream.dynastynet.net" doesn't quite work or something like that.
OMG! It works! It works! I love you, Shinan! (...I know I rarely say a word, but I love to lurk.)
Oblic
Once a member of RMN, always a member of RMN!
Ummm... I feel like I'm late to the game, but does anyone still use this?
Why don't you join us to find out.

(yes we do)
I would if I were not systematically banned for no reason. DX
Find an intelligent way to fix it, this way the only thing I can see is you being banned from the website.
author=MrChearlie
Find an intelligent way to fix it, this way the only thing I can see is you being banned from the website.

The inteligent method is what I used: Post my first thoughts and complaints on the subject, then find the relevant topic and post there to flush out the admin of the channel. After sending some quick messages about, relegate it back to Karsuman and await the awnser. There is no flaw to my logic of how to get the problem resolved, nor is it not inteligent.

Besides, do you really think someone will be banned for asking for a straight answer?
author=facesforce
I would if I were not systematically banned for no reason.

author=facesforce
Post my first thoughts and complaints on the subject, then find the relevant topic and post there to flush out the admin of the channel.

As a little bit of internet advice: If you go into this with the mindset that you are obviously completely right and that the entire thing is a "you vs. the administration" thing, you're probably lowering the chances of actually accomplishing anything.

Work intelligently. Don't "Flush out" the admins, work with them.